Big tablets

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

not sure it worked well.

어머니 사 드렸어요

Posted by 5401373909181701384 on Aug 20, 2015

폐경하시고부터 무릎이 급격히 안 좋아지셔서 맨날 아프다고 하셨는데 요거 2달 가까이 드시는 중인데 요즘은 거의 안 아프다고 하시네요!! 확실히 효과 있는 것 같아요.^^

Very goog

Posted by 5740157709431167878 on Jul 20, 2014

The product makes my mind relax

Good product, good effects

Posted by 4630478973915806218 on Dec 09, 2013

This is a good product for its price. I have been using this kind of product that combines three important ingredients (as the name reveals) for arthrosis in the hip, and it really seems to work, since my hip is not giving me much trouble. Compared to another brand of the same type of product that came in smooth capsules, the tablets in this actual reviewed case are more difficult to swallow. They are just a bit coarse on the surface and one can taste a hint of the "fishy" ingredients. Apart from that, only positive things to say.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. This product also comes with additional 250mg of ascorbic acid (not sure why the reason for adding). The downside is that it is in tablet form when most similar products are in capsules form. The good side is that it does not contain magnesium stearate though it uses stearic acid (not the same) as flow agents. As for the price, this is fairly expensive since there is only 40 days supply. Check out my page for more reviews!

ok

Posted by 4743341846803330160 on Nov 08, 2013

should be good, but too early to say, just started taking it

Noticable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 19, 2013

I've used other products that provide a little improvement. When I use this one, it's a lot easier getting up in the morning. My knees are not so stiff. As always, this brand does not disappoint.

As expected

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 19, 2013

Taken as supplement, don't feel any difference yet.

I was diagnosed with a reactive arthritis...

Posted by Reviewer3123059 on Jul 16, 2013

So I ordered this from iherb, took the tablets as directed and kept thinking that I am gonna live with the arthritis forever because I wasn't getting any better for a while. I just didn't want to waste it so I went ahead and finished the whole bottle. After a while, all my symptoms were gone and I thought it just naturally healed. I haven't been on the pills for about 2 weeks now and I felt absolutely fine like no arthritis symptoms at all. Rainy season started here in South Korea and my arthritis symptoms started this morning but unlike previous raining days, symptoms are very mild. I am ordering another bottle right now. I now know that this really worked!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1746150 on Jul 14, 2013

I've been taking this for a while now for arthritis and have found it helps with pain reduction. IHerb pricing and speed of delivery is FANTASTIC1