Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chrondrotin Complex w/ MSM

Posted by Reviewer3082071 on Jun 10, 2008

I am very happy with the service I received for this product. It came in a reasonable time and I have been just as happy with other products and service that I have ordered in the past. Thank you again, Sharon

Glucosamine and Chrondroitin Complex with MSN

Posted by Reviewer2100560 on Jun 10, 2008

This product is very effective for relieving joint pain. After five years on prescription medication, that did little to relieve my arthritic pain, I switched to glucosamine and chondroitin and am 99 percent pain free.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin complex w/msm

Posted by Reviewer2077822 on May 29, 2008

I'm very happy with the product. It is just as it was advertized and seems high quality. Very fast service too. Thank you :-)

What Title do you want. Mr: Mrs, Ms, Master, Doctor

Posted by Reviewer2390379 on May 06, 2008

Great

Mrs. Klabunde

Posted by Reviewer2742848 on May 02, 2008

My husband and I like these very much and are taking them 3 times a day. It takes time for them to show improvement in the knees so we will know more in a few months time.

Ms. Nalette

Posted by Reviewer1601576 on Apr 22, 2008

after extensive product research locally and on the internet i chose your product (Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM). i have arthritis and lots of pain.....when i do not use your product. i have recommended it widely for its efficacy and price and YOUR customer service. thank you so very much.

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1011545 on Mar 20, 2008

seems to be a good brand, very happy, great shipping time.

ms something

Posted by Reviewer1919149 on Mar 15, 2008

Well I'm not sure just yet as I feel that I haven't been taking them for long enough.I've only been taking them for about 10 days or so. I believe that in many cases it can take weeks or even months to establish relief from Glucosamine. I have noticed some improvement in my hands and knees but would like to see if that continues. The price competes well with similar products in Australia

Joint pain relief is but a swallow away!

Posted by Reviewer3107219 on Feb 22, 2008

Thanks to iHerb.com for supplying our natural needs in such an efficient way. Source Naturals has been, and continues to be a blessing to me and my family members.

rbkreis

Posted by Reviewer1730840 on Jan 31, 2008

Excellent Product. I used to be awakened at night with joint pain necessitating pain medication. After using this product 3 months the pain ceased. It has now been 5 years with no return of pain.