ok

Posted by 4743341846803330160 on Nov 08, 2013

should be good, but too early to say, just started taking it

[Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM, 120 Tablets] Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex with MSM, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1864963 on Feb 09, 2010

While I have only switched to this brand of Glucosamine three weeks ago, I have felt a noticeable difference in my achy knee joints. I have a partially replaced knee and it had been bothering me. As I write this, I can't remember having pain in either knee since about a week after starting. Prior to this brand I used a relatively cheap one from a large vitamin/supplement distributor.

source naturals glucosamine chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1248895 on Dec 30, 2008

works good

Source Naturals, Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1011545 on Mar 20, 2008

seems to be a good brand, very happy, great shipping time.

Good mix

Posted by Reviewer1293145 on Oct 10, 2007

easy absorption, seems to maintain in system well

Glucosamine/Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1207819 on Oct 16, 2007

First time purchase. Product appears to be very good quality.

jan

Posted by Reviewer3192779 on Jan 10, 2008

I had heard of this combination many years ago when I was using acupucture for joint pain. This particular complex works very well for me.

ms something

Posted by Reviewer1919149 on Mar 15, 2008

Well I'm not sure just yet as I feel that I haven't been taking them for long enough.I've only been taking them for about 10 days or so. I believe that in many cases it can take weeks or even months to establish relief from Glucosamine. I have noticed some improvement in my hands and knees but would like to see if that continues. The price competes well with similar products in Australia

Glocosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

This Source Naturals formulation would be one step better if it had Turmeric in it for the inflamation.

Good product, good effects

Posted by 4630478973915806218 on Dec 09, 2013

This is a good product for its price. I have been using this kind of product that combines three important ingredients (as the name reveals) for arthrosis in the hip, and it really seems to work, since my hip is not giving me much trouble. Compared to another brand of the same type of product that came in smooth capsules, the tablets in this actual reviewed case are more difficult to swallow. They are just a bit coarse on the surface and one can taste a hint of the "fishy" ingredients. Apart from that, only positive things to say.