Bad rashes!

Posted by love-essence on Apr 26, 2013

I took just HALF of the recommended dosage ie. just 1/8 teaspoon, and 4 hours later, I broke out in rashes acorss my belly and it was the MOST INTENSE ITCHINESS!!! Had to take a bunch of antihistamines like quercetin, Zyrtec and topical creams, and it only calmed down with slight itch after 10 hours! I did some research and rashes can be a side effect as well as sensitivity to sunlight or appearance of bruises/burns. If you are allergic to sulfur or shellfish, stay away!

Great price!

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 07, 2009

Easy to add to smoothies! I also give it to my older dog, just sprinkle it on her food. Keeps her joints mobile.

is not easy on digestive system

Posted by Reviewer2588400 on Apr 12, 2012

not just this product, but glucosamine powder in general. but as someone who uses their hands in repetitive activity, I still take it in smaller amounts.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2587801 on Apr 16, 2012

I don't know if this really works for me as I take it in conjunction with the MSM powder from Drs Best. I've tried Glucosamine tablets before without any significant difference but thought I'd give the powder a try. There is a definite improvement in my pain, but that could just be the MSM kicking in. For that reason I'll only rate it 3 stars. The service from I Herb is brilliant and delivery is usually within two weeks to Australia. I buy a lot of products from them.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Aug 17, 2011

Great for tendon problems. I had pain in his right arm for months and just over 2 weeks of glucosamine pain stopped.

scource naturals

Posted by Reviewer1003925 on Dec 08, 2009

I like the product it works for me

Glucosamine Sulfate for arthritic dog

Posted by Reviewer1212960 on Jun 17, 2013

A definite aid in reducing my dog's arthritic stiffness and lameness.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2964917 on Sep 12, 2010

my trusted physician recommended this and it's working.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2477883 on Oct 12, 2011

good quality!

Quantity excellent, efficacy not yet determined

Posted by Reviewer1359754 on Mar 26, 2009

As usual delivery was prompt and product was as advertised. Amount is generous. Can't comment on effects as yet. 30 days is the advised period before assessing the impact. 16 ounces is substantially more than a thirty day supply at recommended dosage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »