Extremely bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on Feb 28, 2011

If you don't swallow this very fast, it leaves a horrible bitter taste in your mouth. I'm wondering why they couldn't coat these slightly -- just enough to keep the bitter taste at bay for a few seconds. Also noticed that these tend to make me nauseous within fifteen minutes of taking them unless I eat a substantial breakfast beforehand.

Lack of coating makes this a bitter pill

Posted by 5253273949024436743 on Jul 19, 2014

The lack of any coating on the Source Naturals Green Tea Extract 500 mg tablets means that you have to swallow one of these pills very quickly, before it becomes too rough to swallow. The lack of a coating also means that the tablet's natural bitterness quickly permeates the mouth.

Ok Product- Terrible for Pill Swallowing

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on Nov 17, 2015

I know the quality is supposed to be good, and it definitely has a decent amount of extract, however, I could NOT for the life of me swallow these. If you've ever bitten nails with polish on them, that is exactly what these are like as soon as they hit your tongue. I have tried the quick throw, hiding it in something else, even smashing it up (which I do not recommend because of the pungency). All in all, it was just not going down, and I've taken some very large capsules in my time. I give it one star because of the difficulty in taking them, which means I never was able to get the benefit. Be warned if you have difficulty taking pills or are sensitive to bitters.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1813507 on Apr 25, 2009

This product worked very well, it helped me resolve a long term illness with out side effects like when using some prescription drugs. I will buy again from from iHerb.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2119866 on Jan 30, 2009

I have taken these for more than two years now and it is wonderful! I have energy and it seems to help me control my weight.