an ok product

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Jun 09, 2011

I wanted this one because the mg is higer, so I can take less pills during a day, but what a disappointment that I learn it's decaffeinated. It's good if you are looking for that, but I do not like the decaf pills because the effect is minimized, it's been confirmed by health specialists. Plus, the taste is bad, but I didn't find that unappealing, because I am used to drinking strong tea without anything. I interest in weight management and get better antioxidant, with the reg. pill with caffinee, you will get more energy with less amount and literally feel healthier. My heart rate had no irregularities for the time I take it. You can get healthier by eating this too i suppose, but not weight management. the pills with caffine, doesn't have enough there to make you stay awake at night, so don't worry if you want to try the one with caffeine.

Not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer2911883 on Dec 21, 2011

I really didn't read this properly. I would prefer a capsule rather than a brown pill that smells weird.

So hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1710283 on Aug 16, 2013

I can take bigger pills like New Chapter multivitamins easily. But this green tea pill is so flat and difficult to swallow. I am sure the benefit is good but how good it is if I can't even drink it. Disappointed ......

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3062787 on Oct 25, 2010

I really like this particular Green Tea Extract-- especially appreciate that it is decaffeinated. Definitely recommend. [url=http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/health-benefits-of-green-tea] Green Tea rocks. [/url]

Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer2754869 on Nov 17, 2010

iherb has always given me great products at a great price.

very healthy

Posted by Reviewer3306514 on Apr 29, 2010

Makes me feel good!

excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1447179 on Feb 26, 2010

I am well pleased with my purchase of this potent Antioxidant. I will continue to reorder this.

Source Naturals Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer2366781 on Mar 26, 2010

The product arrived promptly and is in perfect order.