an ok product

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Jun 09, 2011

I wanted this one because the mg is higer, so I can take less pills during a day, but what a disappointment that I learn it's decaffeinated. It's good if you are looking for that, but I do not like the decaf pills because the effect is minimized, it's been confirmed by health specialists. Plus, the taste is bad, but I didn't find that unappealing, because I am used to drinking strong tea without anything. I interest in weight management and get better antioxidant, with the reg. pill with caffinee, you will get more energy with less amount and literally feel healthier. My heart rate had no irregularities for the time I take it. You can get healthier by eating this too i suppose, but not weight management. the pills with caffine, doesn't have enough there to make you stay awake at night, so don't worry if you want to try the one with caffeine.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3106354 on May 02, 2012

Helps maintaine sugar levels and fights cancer.

Not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer2911883 on Dec 21, 2011

I really didn't read this properly. I would prefer a capsule rather than a brown pill that smells weird.

So hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1710283 on Aug 16, 2013

I can take bigger pills like New Chapter multivitamins easily. But this green tea pill is so flat and difficult to swallow. I am sure the benefit is good but how good it is if I can't even drink it. Disappointed ......

Green tea

Posted by Reviewer1269633 on Jan 17, 2011

excellent

excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1447179 on Feb 26, 2010

I am well pleased with my purchase of this potent Antioxidant. I will continue to reorder this.

Take Green Tea and live forever

Posted by Reviewer1832132 on Apr 06, 2011

If it does not work at least I have taken green tea for many years. The various antioxidants in Green Tea are claimed to possess many positive effects. I'll let you know when of if I am ever 150 and Green Tea helped. Be back in 100 years!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3062787 on Oct 25, 2010

I really like this particular Green Tea Extract-- especially appreciate that it is decaffeinated. Definitely recommend. [url=http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/health-benefits-of-green-tea] Green Tea rocks. [/url]

very healthy