Guarana helps my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2491592 on Mar 25, 2011

This Gaurana has about 200 mg caffeine in each tablet. They are easy to half with a pill splitter. I started taking either a half tablet or whole tablet daily to help prevent migraines a couple of months ago. My migraines are less frequent since taking Guarana and they don't last as long. Other caffeine pills make me jittery and this does not. Excedrin products have caffeine in them but they also have aspirin and/or acetaminophen which I'd rather not take unless absolutely necessary. I have also been taking the herb Feverfew daily for years and that helps as well.

Awesome!

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 05, 2011

I feel more energetic for the entire day, after taking one tablet in the morning. I feel alert and my mood is positive. I haven't experienced any negative side effects. Will buy again!

I take one daily

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I stopped drinking coffee after MANY years of being totally addicted to it, yay! (I just woke up one day and simply didn't want it anymore....wild!) But I DO like a little pick-me-up in the morning, and just one of these is perfect. Not too much, yet a definitely feel perkier. Love it!!

Caffine