Started using, blood glucose at Ideal level.

Posted by 4794357754308969458 on Dec 11, 2014

Started using, blood glucose at Ideal level. Will continue to monitor for another 12 months with normal diet. Give it a 4 stars for now

for diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2475772 on Jan 14, 2011

helps control sugar levels

Gynema

Posted by Reviewer1213948 on Feb 08, 2015

I have started using the product, but have not used it for long enough to comment.

Value for money. Very effective.

Posted by 5269883606556483697 on May 02, 2016

After taking this product for two weeks, my diabetic type symptoms all gone. No more thirst, clear skin. Will recommend this product

Excellent Gymnema

Posted by qualityproducts on May 27, 2016

Best Gymnema supplement and good price. Recommendable.

Good Blood Sugar Control for Diabetes Type 2 (recommend to take with Metformin)

Posted by surapat on Jun 18, 2016

I have diabetes type 2 for more than 15 years. even try Insulin injection before. Without insulin, I never have blood sugar running lower than 100 before, but when taking Metformin+Gymnema Sylvestre, I can lower down my blood sugar to 80-100 easily. When you take insulin your blood sugar may run lower than 70 that's very dangerous. However when take Metformin+Gynmema Sylvestre your body can supply sugar when your blood sugar running low. However, my blood sugar in the morning rise up from 110 to 180 and gymnema sylvestre only cannot help me to reduce it, only metformin can do. but in the afternoon gymnema sylvestre can control your blood sugar well. and better than insulin because when my blood sugar lower than 80 your body automatically supply sugar up to 100. For now i take 1000mg metformin + gymnema sylvestre 25% x 2 times daily (morning & evening) and up to now still have no effect with my kidney.

PCOS Girls - Lower Your Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Apr 07, 2010

I am a woman with PCOS, and I lower my sugar levels with this in combination with Acai. I can tell a difference if I miss my dosage for the day.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 11, 2014

good

Source Naturals, Gymnema Sylvestre, 450 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-02161)

Posted by Reviewer1475995 on Jul 03, 2014