This product is bery, very good.

Posted by 5136326175311388995 on Jun 30, 2016

For now, results is better than we expecting.

Good.

Posted by 5013459140338063769 on Aug 08, 2012

This product does what it is suppose to. I don't have to take it everyday. I use it as needed.

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Jan 19, 2010

Great supplement to help keep blood sugar levels from wide swings.

PCOS Girls - Lower Your Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Apr 07, 2010

I am a woman with PCOS, and I lower my sugar levels with this in combination with Acai. I can tell a difference if I miss my dosage for the day.

for diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2475772 on Jan 14, 2011

helps control sugar levels

Hard to say...

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 25, 2012

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

Gynema

Posted by Reviewer1213948 on Feb 08, 2015

I have started using the product, but have not used it for long enough to comment.

Excellent Gymnema

Posted by qualityproducts on May 27, 2016

Best Gymnema supplement and good price. Recommendable.

Very Effective!

Posted by 4720312316358598379 on Aug 01, 2016

I love this product, notice the difference in my blood sugar level being positively enhanced.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 11, 2014

good