10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, HGH Surge, 150 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews

HGH Surge

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Aug 19, 2009

I sleep better and my cardio fitness feels good, but i dont feel any different when training in the gym. Its probably to early to tell.

IHerb Wrong Delivery

Posted by 5374378610500192124 on Jul 23, 2014

I´d had order this product, but I´ve just received from Iherb " Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin, 200 Capsules" a completely different product from my need and bought ! For this reason may rate is the worst!

Mr. Nitzmer

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2036650 on Jun 10, 2011

Very pleased that iHerb is able to provide the product, which helps to improve sleep, overall stamina, other benefits claimed are to be expected. May be too soon to tell, or quite different metabolism and stress level.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3318268 on Feb 19, 2012

Good