Hangover Formula to Combat Jet Lag

Posted by Reviewer1853262 on Mar 25, 2010

I often vacation in far-off lands, so I have to combat jet lag to/from my destination a couple of times/year. On the recommendation of a friend about 3-4yrs ago, I tried Hangover Formula, and it works quite well. The recommendation (from the friend, not on the bottle) is to take one tablet for every 5-6 hours of flying. I usually take one during such flights, or on a 10-hr flight, one around the halfway mark and one just before landing. I should add that I've been using No-Jet-Lag Pills made in New Zealand for at least 10 years, and they are very effective, but you have to take them every 2 hours during flights. On a recent trip to Burma, I was flying for 24hrs and in airport layovers for another 13hrs, so the pill-every-2-hr routine was difficult, given all the off-and-on snoozing. I used both products, not worrying if I missed the 2hr mark for the No-Jet-Lag Pills. By the time I landed in Rangoon, I was definitely sleep deprived, but felt as if my body was in the right time zone, and I didn't wake up at odd hours during the beginning of the trip. If you do feel a little wonky the first day or two, just take another Hangover Formula tablet. On the return trip, I couldn't find my No-Jet-Lag Pills, so just used the Hangover Formula every 5 hours, and it worked quite well. I didn't go through a lot of adjustment when I reached home, although I did take another tablet my first full day at home.

Source Naturals, Hangover Formula

Posted by Reviewer1216371 on Apr 03, 2008

This product is wonderful! I initially tried it about 8 years ago after grabbing a small bottle from a Whole Foods shelf. It works great for hangovers. But I've continued to take it for chronic pain issues. I took it one night when I'd not had any alcohol, and the next morning I woke up without my usual aches and pains.

I Swear By These

Posted by Reviewer1756258 on Dec 29, 2008

I have always enjoyed alcohol in various forms, both as a social beverage and as a complement to food. However, as I get older, I find I am less able to metabolize it. Almost any amount, no matter how small, leaves me feeling hung over the next day. The worst culprit seems to be wine, which I love. Whenever I know I will be imbibing, I take three of these tablets beforehand. I take 3-6 before I go to bed, and then several more during the night any time I get up (all with plenty of water, of course). (For some reason, I find they do not help once the morning has arrived.) I will agree that the product does seem to cause some stomach distress/diarrhea, but I am willing to put up with that to avoid a bad hangover.

Great Product! Works as described

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Apr 14, 2012

Works great if you take 3 tablets

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

My doctor brother would probably say "you can't just go drinking all the time and try to compensate for that with pills". And he's probably right about the damage that's doing to my liver in the long term. But I do find that after a night on the beers, one or two of these with some water, and one the next morning, really helps sort me out.

Avoid headaches

Posted by finland on Apr 01, 2013

This is great against preventing headaches caused by hangover...

They actually work!

Posted by Reviewer2770744 on Jan 28, 2011

I was a bit skeptical when I first ordered this product, but as I earlier noticed eating regular vitamins reduced my hangovers I wanted to check how a product like this worked. I’ve now used it a few times in combination with heavy drinking and noticed that it most of the time works great and leaves you feeling a lot better the next day. The only con I can think of is that the pills are enormous and taste and especially smell really bad.

Hangover

Posted by Reviewer1911401 on May 08, 2009

This product seems to be effective in reducing hangover symptoms. I take it combination with NAC and notice marked relief after one hour.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »