Source Naturals, Hi-Stress B&C, 120 Tablets

good combo

Posted by Reviewer2875692 on Dec 30, 2007

we all need to take these. There would be less depression and road-rage

Best for stress

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008

Everyone on the planet should be taking this product - it calms and nourishes and just makes me a better person. If we all felt better we'd be better people, and this great combination is an excellent assistant to that goal.

Source Naturals, Hi-Stress B&C

Posted by Reviewer1027919 on Jun 10, 2010

This a truly great product! So dependable deliverying significant vits. b and c, as well as helpful combo of herbs to complement a stressful day whether physical or mental. Supports clarity of thought and quick recovery, as well as great sleep! thx from Stressed in Idaho (cutting horse trainer, show, and always greeting "drop by clients"

it's about time

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Nov 09, 2010

I have tried every thing for stress. From Sam -e to l - Tryptophan to HTP. This stuff work. I had to take 4 to start with, and know I take 2 at a time. I wish it came in a capsule because the pill are so big. O well , I will keep taking them just cause it really works for me. Thanks again iherb.

great stress reducer

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I lOVE this product. When I'm stressed and I take one or two of these tablets, the rest of my day is profoundly affected. I recommend it highly to anyone seeking relief