Works great

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Oct 25, 2015

A perfectly balanced hi-stress tablet. Helps with stresses. Dokonale vyvážené zloženie tabliet. Vynikajúci prípravok, ktorý pomáha zvládať stres. L.

source naturals b/c hi stress

Posted by Reviewer2530759 on Dec 06, 2014

have been taking these tablets for three years now all was good till this last batch I've been having stomach cramps diareha etc.source natural will not say weather or no there products are made in the usa !beware

Awesome- works in minutes

Posted by Reviewer1730440 on Nov 25, 2014

I love this stuff! Within a few minutes it releases the vise grip on my heart and calms me down. I have to take 1/2 or 1 though as 2 makes me tired. I am very small though so most medications full dosage are too strong for me.

Hi Stressi B&C is an excellent product

Posted by 5348443485686549433 on Nov 20, 2014

This is an excellent product. I was in antidepressants for two years 150MG per day. Now I take 25mg and my mood is consistently good.I take only one capsule in the evening and I have no side effects. Highly recommended.

I always feel calmer....

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Nov 19, 2013

I always feel calmer after taking a couple of these. I really like how it has additional vitamins, and the herbal formula is great!

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1682301 on Jun 02, 2013

I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks that physically make me ill , this is the only product I have found that when taken relieves my symptoms so I can function somewhat normally.

Didn't do the trick

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 15, 2012

This didn't do the trick for me. As the dosage of B's per tablet is so little, you need a bigger dosage to make it work. That means taking more than 4 tablets a day, especially for those stressful days. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update: It gave me that morning feeling of slight dizziness and nausea. In the beginning I thought dosage was too small. In fact now I think it was too much. To safely use it don't take it every day. Use only when needed.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1289277 on Oct 26, 2011

Great stress Reliever

Great Value for A Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3110788 on Jul 13, 2011

I feel less lethargic after taking 2 tables of this in the morning. Love it for its value. Pills are a little big and hard to swallow for those people who dislike big pills. Will continue taking it and recommend it to my friends. =)

hi stress