Best for stress

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008

Everyone on the planet should be taking this product - it calms and nourishes and just makes me a better person. If we all felt better we'd be better people, and this great combination is an excellent assistant to that goal.

Source Naturals, Hi-Stress B&C

Posted by Reviewer1027919 on Jun 10, 2010

This a truly great product! So dependable deliverying significant vits. b and c, as well as helpful combo of herbs to complement a stressful day whether physical or mental. Supports clarity of thought and quick recovery, as well as great sleep! thx from Stressed in Idaho (cutting horse trainer, show, and always greeting "drop by clients"

it's about time

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Nov 09, 2010

I have tried every thing for stress. From Sam -e to l - Tryptophan to HTP. This stuff work. I had to take 4 to start with, and know I take 2 at a time. I wish it came in a capsule because the pill are so big. O well , I will keep taking them just cause it really works for me. Thanks again iherb.

Hi Stressi B&C is an excellent product

Posted by 5348443485686549433 on Nov 20, 2014

This is an excellent product. I was in antidepressants for two years 150MG per day. Now I take 25mg and my mood is consistently good.I take only one capsule in the evening and I have no side effects. Highly recommended.

good combo

Posted by Reviewer2875692 on Dec 30, 2007

we all need to take these. There would be less depression and road-rage

Helps my mood but awful taste

Posted by Reviewer2062407 on Jan 11, 2008

These do seem to help calm a stressful mood throughout the day and I'm always in a high stress environment with my job. I can even handle the size of the tablets (they're rather large) but the taste is AWFUL. It tastes like wet tree bark (must be the wood betony ingredient) and the aftertaste lingers. If you can get past the size and the taste, it's a good product.

source naturals b/c hi stress

Posted by Reviewer2530759 on Dec 06, 2014

have been taking these tablets for three years now all was good till this last batch I've been having stomach cramps diareha etc.source natural will not say weather or no there products are made in the usa !beware

Great for PMS

Posted by paisleyjade on Feb 25, 2011

I take this for hormonal fluctuations associated with PMS. It really helps stablize moods.

great stress reducer

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I lOVE this product. When I'm stressed and I take one or two of these tablets, the rest of my day is profoundly affected. I recommend it highly to anyone seeking relief

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2958009 on Oct 12, 2007

works great, I enjoy the product. Helps with everyday stresses.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »