Great Tasting Salt

Posted by Reviewer2499339 on Aug 02, 2012

After hearing about this salt from Dr. Mercola, I thought I would give it a try. Not only did I immediately taste a difference, but I really do believe that is essential to replace table salt, which has anti-caking agents and is "washed". As it is said on the bottle, this product does not contain iodine. There a lot of good iodine products elsewhere on iherb. If you have thyroid issues, I would highly advise you to get some iodine to accompany this salt (I was using sea salt and this salt, both of which do not contain iodine). This product is great for putting on avocados, asparagus, fish, chicken, and almond butter. As other reviewers have mentioned, which I personally really enjoy, is this is pre-ground. It is not as fine as table salt, but it does NOT require a grinder.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1625776 on Dec 08, 2009

This salt tastes amazing, clear difference between regular table salt, which to me just tastes like chemicals, this has a very good flavor thats hard to describe, but my best way is just to say regular salt with a more natural earthy taste, great product

Beautiful light-peach color, good taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Feb 09, 2011

It's fine enough, you do not need grinder to use it. Have a beautiful light-peach color, so it's nice to put it on the table in the transparent salt shaker. This salt has a good taste, and i believe it gives me more, than ordinary salt - minerals which i can not find in other salts.

Posted by Reviewer1676712 on Nov 17, 2010

After I found this product I haven't use "normal" salt anymore!

pink rock salt

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Feb 05, 2012

This is the only salt we use. A little goes a long way, good quality, pours easily and mixes in well when used in recipes.

Best tasting salt

Posted by Reviewer2741933 on Jan 07, 2011

Everyone comments how good this salt tastes on food. Food tastes better!

The best salt ever

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This is the best salt I ever used! It's a great taste and you need less of it so it lasts for a really long time.

great price

Posted by jimmysnuka on Jul 17, 2010

very expensive in other places so this is a great price for himalayan salt. also tasty and good quality

My family enjoyed this product!

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

Not only is the salt good for you but it really tastes good. It tastes stronger than your usual "salt".

Great! :)

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Oct 10, 2010

Very healthy and great tasting salt!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »