New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Hoodia Liquid Extract, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Did not work or me :(

Posted by Reviewer2349436 on Jul 05, 2007

I tried the liquid version thinking it would be more effective than the pill form. Unfortunately, it did not work very well for me.

Hoodia

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Dec 16, 2007

Not sure this works have only tried it a few times. Seems to leave a strange taste in your mouth but not unpleasant.

Didn't really notice a change

Posted by Reviewer1236220 on Apr 14, 2008

When I started taking it, I swear it made me even hungrier. After a week went by, that stopped but I remain hungry at normal times/hours, if I eat 3 meals a day. It didn't help me skip meals or anything. I guess in the end, I'd say it worked to make me not famished by the next meal time and it let me go about 5 hours between eating. So all in all, i guess I'd give it 3 stars. But one star taken away because there is no measure of how much a dropper of extract is. it says to take 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. I don't even own a measure that small. I just used a dropper full, or two half dropper fulls, respectively.

Hoodia liquid change in formula

Posted by Reviewer2392269 on Jul 31, 2008

Does not work as well- alcohol burns soft oral tissues. Does not curb hunger as well as the previous formula.

VERY DISGUISTING TASTE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2317674 on Jun 17, 2010

This product semi-works and tastes horrible....I would recommend for anyone to get the pills or gelcaps instead because this stuff will make u gag.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »