Hoodia liquid Extract.

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

Ok

Nasty Taste

Posted by Reviewer1768594 on Dec 09, 2011

I'm not sure if some other reviewers just don't have taste buds or what, but to say that this stuff taste good is almost funny! Due to the horrid flavor of this product, I haven't been too faithful in consuming it. It is about 10 times worse than cough syrup. After I take it, I have to quickly get a piece of gum to get the after taste out of my mouth. It does seem to make me feel fuller so I gave it 3 stars.

HOODIA

Posted by Reviewer2380112 on Dec 29, 2011

VERY INTERESTING THING, VERY HARD TO SWALLOW BUT WORKS REAL GOOD. CUTS MY HUNGER IN HALF WHICH I NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING COULD!

Could be perfect

Posted by Reviewer1784223 on Feb 08, 2009

The problem with this supplement is that you are supposed to take it 1 hr before a meal. That is good for those with a fixed schedule. For me, it does not work.

Compared to Liquid caps....

Posted by iamjerry7 on Jan 30, 2010

The liquid caps (diff brand) seemed to work more effectively. This doesn't work as quickly as I'd like but is OK though. I feel hoodia builds up in you body reducing your over all hunger.

Works okay

Posted by Reviewer2038929 on Feb 06, 2007

This product works okay. I notice maybe a little, but not much. Maybe need to use it longer...

Not all that

Posted by Reviewer2593204 on Apr 26, 2007

I don't think this works as well as people are suggesting. I'm still hungry and craving do not subside.

As a diet aid...

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on May 25, 2008

I think I would say that this product helped to curb my appetite to some degree. I had no where near the experience was those who wrote some of the other reviews. I was a little bit less hungry, but also had some intestinal issues as a result of taking this product. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but others seem to have had good results..

SL