Fantastic

Posted by 5548259224201350520 on Dec 12, 2015

I use it now for a few weeks and it sent all the way to Europe no problem! Here it is twice as much.

Appears to work well.

Posted by Reviewer1835100 on Apr 11, 2012

This product in combination with bio-identical hormones does seem to reduce the severity of the hot flashes. I am peri-menopausal so hard to ascertain if product will continue to work effectively when I am actually menopausal. Fingers crossed it does continue to work.

Good !

Posted by Reviewer2516278 on Jul 04, 2011

Seems to help me when I take them daily

Much better~

Posted by Reviewer2560334 on Apr 05, 2011

This is a very good relief from much sweat which I have gotten suddenly in this year. Thanks a lot for the bland and iherb.com!

Can't Live Without Them!

Posted by Reviewer1731332 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been trying to get off my estrogen tablets for five(5) years. Thanks to Hot Flash, I finally gave them up for good. Hot Flash has not completely taken away my hot flashes but they are now bearable and much less frequent. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I have no side effects from them. I take them twice a day instead of the recommended three times a day and I'm doing just fine.

Natural is best-

Posted by Reviewer1888310 on Nov 09, 2010

Hoping for some control of hot flashes, some help but still occur.

It works inadvertently

Posted by Reviewer3064199 on Aug 15, 2010

I only noticed how effective it was once I ran out of it and my symptons started coming back !!! Very handy size also.

Tastes bitter

Posted by Reviewer2990970 on Jul 26, 2010

My wife says that the pills are very bitter. Reports that they are somewhat effective. Hot flashes are somewhat fewer and not as intense.

Hot Flash

Posted by Reviewer1628456 on Jan 08, 2010

I was very surprised that this product actually works. My hot flashes and night sweats were very severe. Hot Flash did not eliminate them completely but it has made a big difference in frequency. A co-worker recommended this product and I would recommend it to others

Hot Flashes Under Control!

Posted by Reviewer2846017 on Sep 08, 2009

How awesome to try a product that actually works! I found the website and product by word of mouth and I was hesitant to waste more money. But I am so very pleased!! Don't like the taste but so what - it works!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »