Inconsistent product

Posted by 5477134530709370979 on Apr 28, 2016

I bought this product twice and the second batch looked and tasted nothing like the first one and I am not sure their effectiveness whereas strong either as the first batch. It's hard to believe that it's even the same product. Even in the first order I felt like there was a discrepancy in effectiveness from pill to pill.

Daily

Posted by 5220408558729555838 on Jan 19, 2016

So i've been taking these things for about 2 weeks now, and i'm starting to notice the effect it's having, so far there have been no side effects whatsoever and i'm feeling great, if anything my appetite has increased after using it. The best effect for me is when i take one right after waking and one right before going to sleep, it's said that it has a half life of 8-12 hours, so that way it's always working around the clock. The effect is unbelievable really, i started learning a new subject, quite deep learning curve and complex, about a week ago that has so far included hours of material and i practically remember all of it down to details. I would recommend it for recreational use.

Review

Posted by 5607019378333845071 on Dec 14, 2015

I believe this product helps guard against memory loss and improves my chess play

really nice

Posted by 4881429482073468082 on Aug 03, 2015

i could really feel the effects of this product within a very short period of time brain i took down one start cause of one negative effect the on the brain gave me very vivid dreams (which were easier to remember also) but made it difficult to sleep properly(harder to fall asleep and easy to be woken up) but after i started to break the pills in half this side effect seem to be lessen the company to really consider making the pills smaller

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jul 22, 2015

This product really enhances my memory and alertness. Highly recommend!!

Great product!

Posted by 4926002391139330316 on Apr 25, 2015

I've been taking them for a few weeks & have really noticed a difference. The wheels are turning faster & my memorization has improved as well. Love this product!

Great

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 200 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Dec 13, 2013

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.

Does Work

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Oct 09, 2013

Such a small tablet but it does work for memory. I was given extra responsibility at work and found these on IHerb.com. Reasonably priced. I've been taking them for several months and pleased with the results. Taking one tablet a day has helped tremendously.

not used yet