Source Naturals, Huperzine A, 200 mcg, 120 Tablets

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer3055347 on Jun 05, 2010

Makes me feel like the block in my brain is gone. Weird since I'm only 26! But it does make concentrating and thinking seem easier somehow.

Really good smartdrug

Posted by Reviewer2003220 on Dec 28, 2009

This has done alot positive things to my memory. :)

HuperzineA

Posted by Reviewer1802928 on Feb 06, 2009

I have only been taking HupA for a couple of weeks and I feel that my memory recall is improving. IHerb's order response is very good and I recieved this product in a tmely fashion. Very satisfied with every order from IHerb.

Took a while, but it worked

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Oct 28, 2012

I'm in my early 50s and was having uncharacteristic moments of brain fog. I tried this product slowly in the beginning, taking a half tablet twice a day (based on Ray Sahelian MD's advice) for two weeks. I noticed no change. So at the start of week 3, I doubled the dose to 1 tablet twice a day. Gradually, the moments of brain fog became less frquent, until they stopped altogether. I'm now at the end of the first bottle. I believe it has helped and I will stick with this product.

J.Brewer

Posted by Reviewer1214447 on Jun 24, 2011

I felt like my mind and memory was foggy. I researched this product and after trying for 1 week I found an improvement in my memory, no longer foggy and quicker thinking abilities.