July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Huperzine A, 200 mcg, 120 Tablets

Really good smartdrug

Posted by Reviewer2003220 on Dec 28, 2009

This has done alot positive things to my memory. :)

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer3055347 on Jun 05, 2010

Makes me feel like the block in my brain is gone. Weird since I'm only 26! But it does make concentrating and thinking seem easier somehow.

HuperzineA

Posted by Reviewer1802928 on Feb 06, 2009

I have only been taking HupA for a couple of weeks and I feel that my memory recall is improving. IHerb's order response is very good and I recieved this product in a tmely fashion. Very satisfied with every order from IHerb.

J.Brewer

Posted by Reviewer1214447 on Jun 24, 2011

I felt like my mind and memory was foggy. I researched this product and after trying for 1 week I found an improvement in my memory, no longer foggy and quicker thinking abilities.

Like this one

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

Have been studying for LSAT and have tons of supps I have been dabbling with attempting to figure out which ones are most effective changing doses, few days off to get time in between to allow for any possible residual effects to wear off etc...I can say that this one right here has def. enabled me to maintain a great deal of clarity/focus. I can't say that I am noticing it as a purely "memory" based experience but has an overall positive impact on how my mind performs. I say it is worth a shot, it is def. one of the few on my list of supps. I would not want to be without.