Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Huperzine A, 200 mcg, 120 Tablets

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer3055347 on Jun 05, 2010

Makes me feel like the block in my brain is gone. Weird since I'm only 26! But it does make concentrating and thinking seem easier somehow.

Took a while, but it worked

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Oct 28, 2012

I'm in my early 50s and was having uncharacteristic moments of brain fog. I tried this product slowly in the beginning, taking a half tablet twice a day (based on Ray Sahelian MD's advice) for two weeks. I noticed no change. So at the start of week 3, I doubled the dose to 1 tablet twice a day. Gradually, the moments of brain fog became less frquent, until they stopped altogether. I'm now at the end of the first bottle. I believe it has helped and I will stick with this product.

2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 200 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by adnangrebovic on Dec 13, 2013

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.

Like this one

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

Have been studying for LSAT and have tons of supps I have been dabbling with attempting to figure out which ones are most effective changing doses, few days off to get time in between to allow for any possible residual effects to wear off etc...I can say that this one right here has def. enabled me to maintain a great deal of clarity/focus. I can't say that I am noticing it as a purely "memory" based experience but has an overall positive impact on how my mind performs. I say it is worth a shot, it is def. one of the few on my list of supps. I would not want to be without.

Really good smartdrug

Posted by Reviewer2003220 on Dec 28, 2009

This has done alot positive things to my memory. :)