I am very happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2785894 on Apr 14, 2013

I started using this product about 2 weeks ago, it boosts your brain ability to focus on events and also improves memory. Gives you feeling that you've become a wiser person.

Daily

Posted by 5220408558729555838 on Jan 19, 2016

So i've been taking these things for about 2 weeks now, and i'm starting to notice the effect it's having, so far there have been no side effects whatsoever and i'm feeling great, if anything my appetite has increased after using it. The best effect for me is when i take one right after waking and one right before going to sleep, it's said that it has a half life of 8-12 hours, so that way it's always working around the clock. The effect is unbelievable really, i started learning a new subject, quite deep learning curve and complex, about a week ago that has so far included hours of material and i practically remember all of it down to details. I would recommend it for recreational use.

Huperzine A Review

Posted by Reviewer1771880 on Nov 29, 2010

Huperzine A 200 mcg works well for me, I use it daily. Your production of this chemical is a very good product.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Works well. Use it in combination with your other favs. Adds noticably to mental sharpness and clarity. Has long been on my good list.

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer2271019 on Feb 07, 2011

This pill made me feel smarter immediately after taking it, I also felt happier in general.

Excellant Product

Posted by Reviewer2358532 on Dec 28, 2010

I have used this product for years and it is very good for memory. I have noticed an improvement.

Great Huperzine A...

Posted by Reviewer1334239 on Oct 16, 2007

Great source of Huperzine A!!! Good price!!! Excellent for memory loss. Fast service. Thanks much...ent

Huperzine

Posted by Reviewer3320102 on Jan 03, 2008

My husband and I both feel we have sharper thinking now and some memory improvement...probably need to give the herb a little more time for a better appraisal

good product

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Oct 16, 2007

I have used this HuperzineA for several months now. It has made a difference for me. Good product at a good price.

Huperzine

Posted by Reviewer1581945 on Sep 07, 2008

Recommented by our neurologist.