Source Naturals, Hyaluronic Joint Complex, 60 Tablets

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3315022 on Aug 01, 2007

I used to have frequent neck and elbow joint pain. After about 3 years of taking glucosamine & chondroitin, and now this product with hyaluronic acid, I have experienced none of the pain that I had for a number of years before. I believe it works. Larry H, 53 years old and pain-free.

Source Naturals, Hyaluronic Joint Complex

Posted by Reviewer1775448 on Nov 03, 2007

This product has been working very well. I have osteoarthritis. I had been taking glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, but decided to add hyaluronic acid by taking the complex. I have no pain and since switching from prescription medication to herbal treatment, the stiffness in my knees had been gradually getting better and I no longer have to worry about side effects. I have been very satisfied with iHerb.com. The prices and service are excellent. Sincerely, Mary Krewson

It's definitely helped; Use as directed, and drink plenty of water!

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Feb 13, 2010

I had increasing joint pain with osteoarthritis in the spine, hip, shoulder, knee, feet, hands. Some days I could hardly walk or lift my arm. Ibuprophen became a daily necessity; but that's bad for the stomach and kidneys, and it didn't provide the level of relief I needed. I don't handle medications very well, either. I did some research and chose this complex. I had tried all the other ingredients before, except the hyaluronic acid; and this product, when taken as directed, delivers 200 mg of hyaluronic acid a day! Not only has this supplement relieved my pain and increased my flexibility, but my skin has benefitted from it as well. The pills are large, but they go down OK. I like the peppermint taste. Be sure to take the full dose consistently (two tabs, twice a day) and drink lots of water or you will not get the full benefits of this product. I've read that Celadrin may also be taken for its added benefits, so I am adding it to my program.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1175528 on Jun 25, 2010

I have neck, shoulder and elobow problem for about one year, especially the neck pain kills me makes me feel like cutting my neck off sometimes. I've tried glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaruronic acid, they're good but not enough. So I studied how to strengthen my joints and neck, (it is something you cannot solve in the Gem) I found this. Since I've been taking the Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid joint complex, I felt MUCH better. ( neck pain maybe lower 20-30%, elbow pain lower almost 50%). definitely a big improvement than two weeks ago. I would recommend anyone with this product for a try to see if you feel the difference. I have otdered 6 more.

Absolutely helped!

Posted by Reviewer2773453 on Oct 06, 2009

I bought this after reading a few reviews about using the joint complex to help with a trigger finger (thumb). I was delaying getting a second cortisone injection and I'm SO GLAD I tried this joint complex. This has made a huge improvement (80-90%) thus far over a very stiff finger and joints and hugely decreased the pain (rarely hurts now). The thumb doesn't pop anymore and the flexing and extending is normal about 95% of the time (I'm also trying collagen). (My big-time orthopedic surgeon never suggested this to at least help with symptoms.)