Review on Hyaluronoc Joint Complex

Posted by 5335298583367617842 on Apr 08, 2016

I need double knee replacement and can't afford it at this time. The pain in my knees was really hard to deal with and walking was so hard. Now that I am using this product it has helped me so much. My pain isn't as bad and I am walking better. I have told a lot of other people I know about this. I know of at least two people that are using this product and they say they feel better to. I highly recommend this product.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1864948 on Dec 24, 2015

good!

Husband says is helping

Posted by Reviewer2524791 on Feb 24, 2015

My husband has been taking this a few months and says it is helping. We are still waiting to see if it will fix his worn out joints.

hydronic acid joint complex natures source

Posted by Reviewer1346454 on Feb 19, 2015

this is one of the products I take for my knee pain.,,.trying to rebuild and avoid surgery i know this product works !! soon as I am out of it my knee pain comes back Undfortunetly the pills are incredibley hard to swallow even when I break them up :( I wish the makers of this wonderful product could fix that?? thats the only reason I didnt give it a 5 star I just wish soo much I could swallow them

have been buying this for a long time

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

this is a great product. has everything you need for joint support. we researced many products and this is the most economical and is very effective. we mainly use if for maintenance now. the colour and size of the pill is appealing - unlike some other tablet which are super large and of an ugly colour! used for 2 weeks so far. another great product stocked by iherb!

it works

Posted by Reviewer1945804 on Apr 06, 2014

I am 71 with arthritic knees and put in at least an hour a day on the treadmill with no pain.

Hyaluronic

Posted by 5606003889286252054 on Jan 13, 2014

My husband has miagratory arthritis as a result of a severe bowel infection, he prefers not to use drugs.He finds the capsules are very beneficial to ease his joints.

Great Product

Posted by 5221984198721757614 on Nov 03, 2013

I've tried Many supplements dealing with Arthritis,i ran across this one and read all the reviews on Hyaluronic Joint Complex and decided to give it a try,as claims stated from the reviews,it actually did work within two days, and now my discomfort is manageable.I told a few friends about it and they gave it a try,and there very pleased with the product.Good value for the price! I have been using this product for over a year now,it works!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Oct 30, 2013

was having knee pain. I alot of high intnsity workouts and standing twisting at work. Tried this and in about 3 weeks at 2 per day all knee problems gone. IHerb is good price and super fast shipping!

Great for joints and skin

Posted by 5681098162857453230 on Jul 21, 2013

Started taking it for knee pain in conjunction with a collagen supplement. Since then joint pain is minimal if not nonexistent and my skin is flawless