Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Aug 15, 2009

The pill is a little large, but has a pleasant flavor and is easy to swallow.

good product

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 15, 2015

I was very sceptical at first, but this product really helped with my anxiety issues. Since I've been taking it, I have not needed any tranquilizers anymore. The problem with it is that the tablets are really big - not very easy to swallow. And a little caution: if you have depression you should not take very high doses of choline as it might make your symptoms worse. This dose is fine, but if for example you want to treat panick attacks you need a high dose of inositol and for this purpose it is better to take pure inositol powder.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Feb 23, 2011

Not sure if it's been working or not but defeintly don't take on empty stomach causes upset stomach and diarrhea, I didn't read before I bought, I didn't know it was tablets which I don't like.

Hair growing in

Posted by Reviewer2411166 on Mar 27, 2012

My father has had thinning hair a long time, he's 85, but this is growing back his hair in the back of his head. It is coming in his original sandy blond color instead of gray.

good for calm and peacefull

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Jul 21, 2013

Good product .

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 09, 2015

It was recommended online for a respiratory problem which it seemed to work for. It was a temporary problem, don`t know if it was the product that worked or the problem just went away. Pill is ridiculously too large, Source Naturals should fix that. Thanks iherb for the great service.

Good Product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Aug 14, 2015

This is another product that I cannot prove what it is doing in my body but I trust Source Naturals and that it is doing what it is supposed to do. I have been taking a number of supplements and am feeling much better with them but cannot tell which of them are responsible or if all of them are working together to produce the end result. I will keep taking these. The price is excellent as it lasts for several months with one per day.

Low price, high quality

Posted by Reviewer2148375 on Feb 26, 2010

This is really great stuff and the price is five times(!) less than here in Finland.

Dave Y from Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2987080 on Apr 20, 2010

Good price for the high dosage.

Mr