Super Good

Posted by 5110752478411103423 on Apr 07, 2015

best goods, fast processing, easy delivery. simply the best

A good product to regulate blood sugar - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

i have PCOS and this product made a huge difference for my condition and overall well-being. It helps to balance blood sugar levels, and taken around bedtime helps me to have better sleep, before I had difficulties waking up in the morning, could sleep for 14 hours straight and wake up feeling completely jaded. It all changed now, I wake up full of energy and easily get out of bed. I take 1,500 mg of Inositol powder and just 1 pill of Choline &Inositol before going to bed.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Jul 11, 2012

though i had to break those caps in 3; too big to swallow and big side effect with one complete pill: heart palpitation, with the third it is ok; good for my memory

i liked this a lot

Posted by Reviewer2432582 on Dec 21, 2011

l liked the strenth of this product

Bringing your nerve down

Posted by Reviewer2315494 on Nov 15, 2011

I take about 3-4 grams a day and I definitely feel the difference when I take 4+ grams.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 20, 2011

Since I am taking this supplement my hair is actually growing. i had my thyroid removed many years ago and my hair grows very slowly. Also I get better quality sleep. I take one in the evening before bedtime.

Source Naturals, Inositol & Choline

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 06, 2011

Very good product, thank you.

Great Supplements!!!

Posted by Reviewer2293589 on Jun 28, 2011

this is a great product. Helps calm my mind down of racing thoughts. helps me focus is great for my anxiety. taken along with super omega 3 epa/dha i have a lot less phobias and ocd symptoms

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Dec 02, 2010

This product has the highest concentration of inositol and choline that I have found. IT seems to be very effective as a liprotropic agent and also seems to reduce stress.

Helps my husband sleep through the night!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Sep 24, 2010

To our surprise, it helps my husband sleep a full 7 hours at night instead of waking up just after 4 hours! Excellent! And it doesn't cause any drowsiness - if anything, it actually helps with alertness and energy level. I know that sounds like a contradiction but apparently it's not. One of our best discoveries on iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »