A Winner!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

Initially, I was taking L-Citrulline to keep my hands and feet warm, which are otherwise always cool and sometimes clammy. Well, my hands and feet are warmed up, but additionally, I find L-Citrulline to be very relaxing, which is why I recommend taking it after working out or — even better — before bed. Even better, it's helped with the symptoms of Willis-Ekbom disease/Restless legs syndrome (RLS).

well

Posted by Reviewer1078536 on Aug 13, 2011

good!

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Sep 18, 2013

I have been taking this product and L-Arginine for the past 4 months. I was diagnosed with semi to severe blockage in my artery. The blockage has dissolved. Now I'm on a dosage to maintain this positive results. No prescriptions and I feel great. Yahoo!! Thumbs up.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1211080 on Jan 08, 2011

thanks

Components to reduce foot fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2519843 on Sep 13, 2010

Citrulline is an effective ingredient to many people who work standing up and walking people. Nice price and high-level active ingredients followed by affordable and easy. Unfortunately, like always Japan are Citrulline is unduly expensive.

A

Posted by 5762257512938130292 on Apr 07, 2016

This is the first batch I am trying of this, I have read recently that it can help with high blood pressure, probably too early to tell if it is working (1 month) but there does seem to be a downward trend for my BP at this stage.