This is not the best glutamine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012

This glutamine is not USP/Pharma grade. I send e-mail to SourceNaturals and they told me that this glutamine is made from corn, not bacterial fermentation... Actually this glutamine dissolves very well and work great but is not pharma purity and I give 3 stars

Souce Naturals, L-Glutamine, Free form Powder, 16 oz

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 29, 2007

I comment only on items that I find especially good, which is what I make a point to order. (Of course, I'll comment if I find something that is the opposite, but that is fairly rare.) I take a teaspoon of L-Glutamine whenever I am stressed, such as after walking my daily three miles or spending an hour cutting the grass. I understand it is of much value to the body after an injury or sickness, particularly when the patient is bedridden. Source Naturals is a high quality source.

l-glutamine

Posted by arieschild on Aug 12, 2011

I use this regularly, for IBS. I also like this brand the best. Can't be without it. It clams my digestive system.

For healing of leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2441157 on Dec 13, 2011

I'm using L-glutamine to heal my leaky gut. I notice a definite increase in energy and well-being after I take this supplement. Source Naturals is a good brand, and I've used many of their products. Terrific product at a terrific price. Thanks, iHerb.

Source Naturals L-Glutamine, Free-Form

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Jun 19, 2008

Oncologist indicated L-Glutamine might alleviate foot & hand neuropathy. Took for one week & seemed to have less occurrences of the foot & hand pain.

Mild taste

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on Sep 28, 2008

I trust Source Naturals. This is a good version of L-Glutamine. The quality appears to be high, the taste is mild (as it should be). It helps me recover from exercise.

No fillers!!

Posted by Reviewer3207425 on Feb 16, 2009

Great for synthetic amino supplement, great price for product

L Glut

Posted by Reviewer2300721 on Apr 03, 2011

We have found L Glutamine to be a tremendous help in fighting off some of the side effects of chemotherapy. I fully expect this product to soon be part of the overall chemo package

Great for the low sugar, no sugar people!

Posted by Reviewer1983997 on Apr 17, 2011

The powder form is great and easy to add to our smoothy in the morning!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2530923 on Dec 22, 2011

VERY GOOD PRODUCT IN A VERY GOOD PRICE!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »