Crohn's supplement (didn't help, but didn't hurt)

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it to help my Crohn's and it didn't really help, but I am leaving a high rating because it did seem to be a better quality than other brands that I tried. For instance, when dissolved in water, it dissolved better.

This is not the best glutamine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012

This glutamine is not USP/Pharma grade. I send e-mail to SourceNaturals and they told me that this glutamine is made from corn, not bacterial fermentation... Actually this glutamine dissolves very well and work great but is not pharma purity and I give 3 stars

Not Just For Body-Builders

Posted by 5005085639016348098 on Jun 23, 2012

Although most people think of L-Glutamine as a supplement for athletes and body-builders, it also has a cumulative soothing effect on certain gastric problems such as GERD and IBS. Someone told me about this when I was searching for a natural remedy for these problems and I discovered that it really does work. This powder form is less expensive than the capsules and one jar goes a long way.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3180037 on Jan 26, 2012

DOing it's job.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2530923 on Dec 22, 2011

VERY GOOD PRODUCT IN A VERY GOOD PRICE!!

For healing of leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2441157 on Dec 13, 2011

I'm using L-glutamine to heal my leaky gut. I notice a definite increase in energy and well-being after I take this supplement. Source Naturals is a good brand, and I've used many of their products. Terrific product at a terrific price. Thanks, iHerb.

l-glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Aug 12, 2011

I use this regularly, for IBS. I also like this brand the best. Can't be without it. It clams my digestive system.

Great for the low sugar, no sugar people!

Posted by Reviewer1983997 on Apr 17, 2011

The powder form is great and easy to add to our smoothy in the morning!

L Glut

Posted by Reviewer2300721 on Apr 03, 2011

We have found L Glutamine to be a tremendous help in fighting off some of the side effects of chemotherapy. I fully expect this product to soon be part of the overall chemo package

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Mar 08, 2011

I just pop it in my mouth followed with some water. Smooth and no taste. Helps stay asleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »