July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, L-Glutamine, Free-Form Powder, 16 oz (453.6 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Souce Naturals, L-Glutamine, Free form Powder, 16 oz

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 29, 2007

I comment only on items that I find especially good, which is what I make a point to order. (Of course, I'll comment if I find something that is the opposite, but that is fairly rare.) I take a teaspoon of L-Glutamine whenever I am stressed, such as after walking my daily three miles or spending an hour cutting the grass. I understand it is of much value to the body after an injury or sickness, particularly when the patient is bedridden. Source Naturals is a high quality source.

For healing of leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2441157 on Dec 13, 2011

I'm using L-glutamine to heal my leaky gut. I notice a definite increase in energy and well-being after I take this supplement. Source Naturals is a good brand, and I've used many of their products. Terrific product at a terrific price. Thanks, iHerb.

Source Naturals L-Glutamine, Free-Form

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Jun 19, 2008

Oncologist indicated L-Glutamine might alleviate foot & hand neuropathy. Took for one week & seemed to have less occurrences of the foot & hand pain.

This is not the best glutamine

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 17, 2012

This glutamine is not USP/Pharma grade. I send e-mail to SourceNaturals and they told me that this glutamine is made from corn, not bacterial fermentation... Actually this glutamine dissolves very well and work great but is not pharma purity and I give 3 stars

Not Just For Body-Builders

Posted by 5005085639016348098 on Jun 23, 2012

Although most people think of L-Glutamine as a supplement for athletes and body-builders, it also has a cumulative soothing effect on certain gastric problems such as GERD and IBS. Someone told me about this when I was searching for a natural remedy for these problems and I discovered that it really does work. This powder form is less expensive than the capsules and one jar goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »