l-lysine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

This product has worked to get rid of my shingles.

This helps

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 27, 2014

If you're prone to getting cold sores as I have been, this is great stuff. If I notice a tingle I start taking it right away and keep taking it for at least a few days. It doesn't always prevent it totally, but the blister that forms doesn't break if I'm taking it. I also notice that avoiding dark chocolate (which I love) and almonds (which I love) is a good thing to do particularly around the time of menstruation. Chocolate and almonds have something int them that seems to feed cold sores. I also put a friend onto this when she had shingles (which is a type of herpes - as is chickenpox etc and she said it helped her too.

Helps Quite a bit

Posted by Reviewer3032582 on Jun 22, 2011

This product is wonderful used with Red Marine Algae. Though it has not halted herpes completely, it has taken some of the worst symptoms (for me) away... which were terrible headaches and severe body pain.

Longitudinal metabolic substance

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Jan 20, 2011

It's more difficult to rate products that produce a subtle or internal anatomical small but important changes. The price was low and I am comfortable with combining mega-doses of Vitamin C with Lysine according to the Linus Pauling Institute recommendations.

L-Lysene

Posted by Reviewer1165291 on Mar 06, 2011

I have found this product to be exactly as advertised and will purchase again.

source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2085376 on May 17, 2011

i like product and receive it on time iam happy and dont have any outbreak yet . i am please

Great

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 19, 2014

I accidentally bought the tablets instead of the capsules. I prefer capsules, but the product is effective and that's what counts! I take these when I feel a little rumble on my lip and it prevents cold sores. I bought a bottle for my co-worker, she was so thankful. The results are almost immediate.

Mrs Crump

Posted by 5531770349336371259 on May 24, 2015

worked on daughters coldsore, pretty much before it came to anything, she didnt have the major breakout it usually is, just a small one this time. However, still waiting for hubby to have the same results... maybe its an age/resistance thing?

Effective for aching joints

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 08, 2015

Tablets are very big though, would prefer veggie caps.

L-Lysine