L-Lysine

Posted by 5312743581921861862 on Dec 12, 2015

bon produit envoie rapide ++++

Effective for aching joints

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 08, 2015

Tablets are very big though, would prefer veggie caps.

Mrs Crump

Posted by 5531770349336371259 on May 24, 2015

worked on daughters coldsore, pretty much before it came to anything, she didnt have the major breakout it usually is, just a small one this time. However, still waiting for hubby to have the same results... maybe its an age/resistance thing?

Great

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 19, 2014

I accidentally bought the tablets instead of the capsules. I prefer capsules, but the product is effective and that's what counts! I take these when I feel a little rumble on my lip and it prevents cold sores. I bought a bottle for my co-worker, she was so thankful. The results are almost immediate.

This helps

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 27, 2014

If you're prone to getting cold sores as I have been, this is great stuff. If I notice a tingle I start taking it right away and keep taking it for at least a few days. It doesn't always prevent it totally, but the blister that forms doesn't break if I'm taking it. I also notice that avoiding dark chocolate (which I love) and almonds (which I love) is a good thing to do particularly around the time of menstruation. Chocolate and almonds have something int them that seems to feed cold sores. I also put a friend onto this when she had shingles (which is a type of herpes - as is chickenpox etc and she said it helped her too.

Took this to increase calcium absorption

Posted by Reviewer3145489 on Oct 05, 2013

Tablets are large.

Big pills, but works great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Oct 03, 2013

I have taken L-Lysine for years. They help me in the winter when I get cold sores. They also boost my immune system when I'm sick. I would love if the pills were smaller.

oh

Posted by Reviewer2181190 on Sep 12, 2013

good

Easy to swallow and no herpes

Posted by VEP607 on Feb 21, 2013

Bastante facil de tragar y nada de herpes!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Oct 03, 2012

BIG PILLS - BUT SEEM TO BE GOOD VALUE. Taking as a prevention of cold sores etc - there was one breakout of nose sore, but definitely less sore than I would normally experience, and more manageable with these pills, along with a cream I also purchased on i-herb - Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »