l-lysine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

This product has worked to get rid of my shingles.

This helps

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 27, 2014

If you're prone to getting cold sores as I have been, this is great stuff. If I notice a tingle I start taking it right away and keep taking it for at least a few days. It doesn't always prevent it totally, but the blister that forms doesn't break if I'm taking it. I also notice that avoiding dark chocolate (which I love) and almonds (which I love) is a good thing to do particularly around the time of menstruation. Chocolate and almonds have something int them that seems to feed cold sores. I also put a friend onto this when she had shingles (which is a type of herpes - as is chickenpox etc and she said it helped her too.

Helps Quite a bit

Posted by Reviewer3032582 on Jun 22, 2011

This product is wonderful used with Red Marine Algae. Though it has not halted herpes completely, it has taken some of the worst symptoms (for me) away... which were terrible headaches and severe body pain.

Longitudinal metabolic substance

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Jan 20, 2011

It's more difficult to rate products that produce a subtle or internal anatomical small but important changes. The price was low and I am comfortable with combining mega-doses of Vitamin C with Lysine according to the Linus Pauling Institute recommendations.

L-Lysene

Posted by Reviewer1165291 on Mar 06, 2011

I have found this product to be exactly as advertised and will purchase again.

source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2085376 on May 17, 2011

i like product and receive it on time iam happy and dont have any outbreak yet . i am please

Fewer outbreaks

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

I use this to reduce my gential herpes outbreaks. I take 3 per day and it seems to reduce the number and severity.

Cold Sores Gone!

Posted by Reviewer1111739 on Jan 08, 2012

For whatever reason I get cold sores rather easily and I never could figure out why ... Then I read somewhere that L-lysine was worth trying ... This product works for me .... I've used Zovirax which for a while was only available through friends in Europe... gave some relief but L-lysine acts as a guard against even getting these nasty looking and decidedly uncomfortable blisters.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1485374 on Mar 07, 2012

I added Lysine to my cart purely as effective buffer for deficiencies that may come from high doses of Argenine. It works, I am happy.

Easy to swallow and no herpes

Posted by VEP607 on Feb 21, 2013

Bastante facil de tragar y nada de herpes!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »