Lysine is always good.

Posted by 4747205446063387466 on Apr 22, 2016

I have used it for some years and to find ot helps.

it cures Herpes over one day!!!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've been suffering Herpes since my childhood. It would come out on my lips all of a sudden and disturb for weeks. I've learned about L-Lysine on iHerb and gave it a try. Well let me tell you that it works!!!! At first signs of herpes I took 2 pills in the morning, 2 pills for lunch and 2 pills with evening meal. Next day it was almost gone!! So I took 1 pill with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner next day and on day 3 I found no herpes!!! Please press Yes below if my review was helpful :)

Must have product for herpes!

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

Although L-lysine does not prevent all herpes outbreaks, the outbreak is much much smaller and heals quickly. It also takes away the tingling and burning sensation almost instantly. Very good product! I take one capsule to prevent an outbreak and 3 capsules or more when/if the herpes has surfaced.

works realy great

Posted by 4881429482073468082 on Jul 02, 2015

i take one pill each morning and i can tell that the overall immune system has improved because even when have an outbreak it goes away after day or two can barley even notice the outbreak or its symptoms great stuff

Good

Posted by klinacz on Jun 02, 2015

I am satisfied with this product, however be cautious, pills are really really huge and I am used to swallowing big pills but those are the biggest I have ever seen, I manage to swallow them but still. I am taking lysine for healthy tissue maintaning and stronger bones and teeth also to help fight with cold sore. I am not sure, but while taking lysine my lips got chopped, dry and itchy. Maybe because of imbalance of other amino acids, but still, I find it odd.

Great price

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Feb 05, 2015

Seems to work, in terms of keeping up my immune system. This is one of the best prices out there.

Terrible Cold Sores

Posted by 4719922431136572457 on Feb 04, 2015

I get cold sores constantly and i have been taking this for about 1 month now and although i have a cold sore now its small and after two days is healing perfectly and faster than ever before.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Most Lysine tablets are huge and are very difficult to swallow. Though the Source Naturals tablets are not small, they have a decent shape with rounded edges, as well as a shiny coating. Not hard to get down. Also, the product works. I take one everyday without fail - no cold sores! But don't forget to take it everyday! If this review was helpful, please like the post.

excellent for herpes

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Dec 12, 2014

I took it for a friend of mine who suffered with herpes all over his body with excruciating pain. This product eliminated every sign and pain caused by herpes

cold sore remedy

Posted by Reviewer3262717 on Dec 12, 2014

They help make cold sores heal quicker.