GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Oct 03, 2012

BIG PILLS - BUT SEEM TO BE GOOD VALUE. Taking as a prevention of cold sores etc - there was one breakout of nose sore, but definitely less sore than I would normally experience, and more manageable with these pills, along with a cream I also purchased on i-herb - Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment.

Big pills, but works great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Oct 03, 2013

I have taken L-Lysine for years. They help me in the winter when I get cold sores. They also boost my immune system when I'm sick. I would love if the pills were smaller.

Took this to increase calcium absorption

Posted by Reviewer3145489 on Oct 05, 2013

Tablets are large.

oh

Posted by Reviewer2181190 on Sep 12, 2013

good

Great

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 19, 2014

I accidentally bought the tablets instead of the capsules. I prefer capsules, but the product is effective and that's what counts! I take these when I feel a little rumble on my lip and it prevents cold sores. I bought a bottle for my co-worker, she was so thankful. The results are almost immediate.

L-Lysine

Posted by 5312743581921861862 on Dec 12, 2015

bon produit envoie rapide ++++

Mrs Crump

Posted by 5531770349336371259 on May 24, 2015

worked on daughters coldsore, pretty much before it came to anything, she didnt have the major breakout it usually is, just a small one this time. However, still waiting for hubby to have the same results... maybe its an age/resistance thing?

Effective for aching joints

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 08, 2015

Tablets are very big though, would prefer veggie caps.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1485374 on Mar 07, 2012

I added Lysine to my cart purely as effective buffer for deficiencies that may come from high doses of Argenine. It works, I am happy.

Cold Sores Gone!

Posted by Reviewer1111739 on Jan 08, 2012

For whatever reason I get cold sores rather easily and I never could figure out why ... Then I read somewhere that L-lysine was worth trying ... This product works for me .... I've used Zovirax which for a while was only available through friends in Europe... gave some relief but L-lysine acts as a guard against even getting these nasty looking and decidedly uncomfortable blisters.