Horse pill sized

Posted by Reviewer1183143 on Jul 09, 2012

I am only making the point here that the website info on expiry date etc is really helpful. But rather than the package size, it would be better to know the size of the pill. These are hard tablets and they are HUGE - I cannot get them down without choking. If I cut them, the edges are too sharp and hurt my throat. I recommend for ALL listed merchandise, PLEASE show the dimensions of the pill/tablet.

1,000 a day keeps body together

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012

This is a second review for L-lysine, with one comment that all L-lysine should be the same if natural and not cooked up (as in DL-lysine) in the lab. Many benefits for those with connective tissue disorders. Taken with vitamin C 1,000 mg each per day--try it, see if it is a benefit to you.

Helps with cold sores, skin sores

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This helps with healing of mouth sores and skin sores. It seems like a general immune system booster too. When my mother first recommended lysine to me, I was very doubtful, but she's right. This has an effect of making things heal up faster. This dose is higher than another brand I was buying, so I'm quite pleased that now it only takes 1 pill for double the strength. It's also quite affordable.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 15, 2012

I take 2 of these before lunch and before dinner. They seem to decrease anxiety and improve cognitive ability for me, I really tend to be more sharp & serious when taking these. I combine lysine with some zinc picolinate since they are supposed to be synergistic.

Brazil

Posted by Reviewer1099980 on Jun 13, 2012

Merchandise arrived quickly and intact. Even I want to register for the excellent service and problem solving in a different order with the team I-HERB, which resolved my problem. Thank you i-herb by the quality of its products and its policy with the right customer!

Big tab

Posted by 5039705224098992265 on Jun 10, 2012

I have not seen or notice anything...yet but i will continue to take

Kept my mouth ulcers at away

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 31, 2012

I have suffered from painful ulcers in my gums epsecially during stressfull times at work. I was told that L-lysine was good for keeping cold sores at bay and thought i'd give it a go for ulcers. Now whenever i feel an ulcer starting to appear i smash a few of these and it receeds pretty quickly...fantastic stuff!!

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1448716 on Mar 27, 2012

I haven't received my order yet, and it was done the 14th february. Really disappointed.iHerb doesn't answer my e-mails...

great product

Posted by Reviewer1485374 on Mar 07, 2012

I added Lysine to my cart purely as effective buffer for deficiencies that may come from high doses of Argenine. It works, I am happy.

Powerful amino acid

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Feb 29, 2012

Anytime we feel a herpes breakout, whether a fever blister on the lip or on the end of the tailbone we power up on this at about 4000 mg 2x per day and in about 2 days we notice a drying effect at the breakout site. We also believe this is one of the key supplements that keep us ... Staying Healthy in NC