Lysine, Source Naturals (Excellent)

Posted by Reviewer1648956 on May 31, 2009

I find that my hair and nails are growing more quickly and thicker. I noticed after one month of taking this product. The original reason that I started taking Lysine was to bind iron to the red blood cells. This has worked perfectly as well. I'm very impressed with this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 30, 2009

This is a great product. Have been giving it to my son for his leg cramps/muscle spasms. He used to have them multiple times a night. Since he's been taking this product, he rarely has them at all.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1235529 on Apr 10, 2009

Had cold sores/herpes and it takes the pain away and heals in 4-6 days compared to 10 or more days! I take 4K mg/day.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Jun 13, 2012

USE ONE EVERDAY KEEPS AWAY ALL TYPES OF HERPES AND EXTRA BENEFIT IS LOW INFLAMATION AND DR. STENGLER SAYS THEY HAVE PROOF IT HELPS ALZHEIMERS AND PREVENTION, BECAUSE ALZ IS BASICALLY CAUSED BY INFLAMMATION WHEN HAVE BREAKOUT OF HERPES USE UP TO 1000 TO 3000 DAY TILL SUBSIDES THEN GO BACK TO ONE A DAY.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Aug 23, 2012

I like the capsules so much more. Much easier to swallow and no yuck taste

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2507697 on Jan 26, 2012

I take daily for prevention of cold sores and works great. Have not had 1 since started using.

great products overall

Posted by Reviewer1304780 on Feb 15, 2009

good for keeping my herpes simplex at bay taken daily.

Helps keep cold sores at bay

Posted by Reviewer1147121 on Dec 24, 2008

I've taken this for years to keep the number of cold sores I have to deal with to a minimum. This is a cheap way to deal with cold sores.

Great for canker sores

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

My husband loves this; as long as he takes it, no canker sores.

Source Nat'ls L-Lysine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on May 13, 2008

I take this product b/c of fever blisters & cold sores. Even during chemo therapy - when the cold sores started...I simply increased my intake & it really helped to control/heal/eliminate the cold blisters.