Helps my heart

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Sep 09, 2011

I use this as part of Dr Linus Pauling's heart protocol. I am almost off my heart meds, which were affecting my ability to breathe. I wish everything came in powder form, make your own capsules, get away from magnesium stearate and silica and the like.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1965628 on Jul 02, 2008

The product seems to be working but they recommended I use it for at least one month before any real results will appear. I am using it in conjunction with Lysine and Ester C for the healing of interstitial cystitis.

Natural L-proline

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Jun 08, 2009

It is refreshing to find a product that is not contaminated with dangerous stearate lubricants.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Oct 18, 2007

My husband uses this as part of the Rath-Pauling heart protocol. So far this is the only powder form not in capsules I can find. HE does find he has to mix it with his C and lysing first before adding a liquid or it tends to crystalize.

Proline

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Nov 06, 2008

Added this to my anti-aging arsenal. Supposed to be good for skin but too early to tell. This powder clumps & hardends easily so make sure your liquid is room temp.

No complaints!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Mar 04, 2010

Easy to take and I like the fact that it has nothing in it but Proline. I am trying to stay away from extra fillers and additives in my supplement routine. This fits the bill. I can't say for sure what benefits I've had, but there are no negatives about this product.

Component of Pauline Thrapy

Posted by 5441707168316611686 on Jun 06, 2015

I take this product as a component of the Pauline Therapy for CVD: 800mg per day in divided doses. The two main components of the Pauline protocol are Vitamin C and Lysine. It would appear that Lysine with Proline and Vitamin C builds up the Collagen necessary for tissue repair in the arterial wall whilst Lysine removes plaque. I wouldn't know for at least a few months if this protocol will work to reduce plaque. Hence, my "neutral" rating. The product has a mildly sweet taste reminiscent of glucose. It can be taken straight without liquid (melts in your mouth) or with liquid. It needs a little stirring to dissolve in liquid.

Dal and Gin

Posted by Reviewer2383717 on Feb 05, 2008

This product is one of three ingredients to the Lynus Paulinmg patented cure for heart disease. (Vitamin C, Lysine, and Proline) It is always delivered quickly, fresh as a spring daisy, and we use it with confidence and beleive it's a great product.

tastes good!!

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Nov 19, 2010

i am using this to get my Lp(a) down,so i am using the Linus pauling therapy,I feel sure it will work along with Lysine and Vitamin c,Dr Mercola also sugests this therapy.

ms nagy

Posted by Reviewer2194593 on Apr 30, 2008

combined with the two following products this really gave me amazing relief from my ICS symtoms. The only other thing that ever workrd was a prescription drug that had terrible side effects. It is really great to be symptom free and out of pain!!!!