Under control

Posted by Reviewer2125514 on Jul 13, 2011

The l-theanine keeps me focused on my many projects at hand. Without it I am very scattered and not very productive. It works wonders.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Dec 19, 2010

Really works to help relax. I take it before bed and it also helps to fall asleep. I sometimes take 1/2 to 1 during the day as well.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Dec 31, 2010

L theanine really works for me when I have a lot of anxiety. This one works very quickly as i open the capsules and let the powder melt in my mouth. I can feel the effects half an hour later. I do not take it everyday but when I need it. I take 3 capsules at a time and it works really well for me.

These really do help take the edge off

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on May 24, 2011

Great product. I take two at a time and they are super. They never make you drowsey or sleepy but do the job.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 01, 2012

after years of using effexor, dreading to wean off due to the withdrawal symptoms, i finally took a week off to stop cold turkey (at the most i used 375mg effexor, gradually went down to 37,5mg where i been stuck for a year or so). the first days off of effexor where horrible! anyone who's used SNRI's knows what i am talking about. luckily i had l-theanine to take the edge off. i also used 5-htp, l-thyrosine. this combo has made it so much easier to quit, calmed my mind and makes me feel like "me" again. my psychologist is surprised at how easily i quit effexor, he has had lots of other patients who've really struggled to do so, and even when they finally got off the meds, they continue to struggle with clinical depression, heavy duty anxiety and whatnot. i am by no means saying my life is perfect, but this product really helps. i tried not using it after 10 days off effexor but my thinking became really too bad so quickly took the l-theanine, and an hour after i felt better. i hope for the future i will some day be able to live a good life without too many supplements, but as of today, i will take my supplements as an excellent alternative to SSRI's and SNRI's, HTH :)

Feeling better every day!

Posted by Reviewer3275716 on Oct 14, 2010

I am actually feeling better every day. It is a gradual effect, but over time, a noticable one.

great price

Posted by Reviewer3008889 on Jul 15, 2011

great product it helps me sleep at night also if im having a hard time with anxiety will take during the day..doesnt cause sleepiness if i do take during the day. .mostly i take a night great product!

goooooood

Posted by 5126534133258520668 on Nov 20, 2013

i bought thig for my sister. she likes it

Best L Theanine

Posted by Reviewer3343402 on Oct 11, 2010

This product is the best L Theanine I have found; no unwanted ingredients. It works very well to ease anxiety.

STRESS GONE! AS GOOD AS A TRANQUILIZER!

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Jul 27, 2011

I use it three or four times a day and it keeps me with an even temperament and takes the edge off my disposition.