Feeling better every day!

Posted by Reviewer3275716 on Oct 14, 2010

I am actually feeling better every day. It is a gradual effect, but over time, a noticable one.

source naturals is always the way to go.

Posted by Reviewer1343884 on Nov 07, 2011

great product, source naturals seems to always have the best products, as far as i can tell.

Helps Curb Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2760264 on Dec 29, 2011

This has had a definite affect in the level of anxiety my husband has. He takes it every day and it has markedly helped him. I highly recommend.

Nightshifts

Posted by Reviewer2515973 on Aug 31, 2012

Calms me down and helps me sleep during the day while I am on nightshifts.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 01, 2012

after years of using effexor, dreading to wean off due to the withdrawal symptoms, i finally took a week off to stop cold turkey (at the most i used 375mg effexor, gradually went down to 37,5mg where i been stuck for a year or so). the first days off of effexor where horrible! anyone who's used SNRI's knows what i am talking about. luckily i had l-theanine to take the edge off. i also used 5-htp, l-thyrosine. this combo has made it so much easier to quit, calmed my mind and makes me feel like "me" again. my psychologist is surprised at how easily i quit effexor, he has had lots of other patients who've really struggled to do so, and even when they finally got off the meds, they continue to struggle with clinical depression, heavy duty anxiety and whatnot. i am by no means saying my life is perfect, but this product really helps. i tried not using it after 10 days off effexor but my thinking became really too bad so quickly took the l-theanine, and an hour after i felt better. i hope for the future i will some day be able to live a good life without too many supplements, but as of today, i will take my supplements as an excellent alternative to SSRI's and SNRI's, HTH :)

goooooood

Posted by 5126534133258520668 on Nov 20, 2013

i bought thig for my sister. she likes it

Great Stuff!!!

Posted by 5008968714057277687 on Aug 19, 2016

Awesome stuff! Really keeps anxiety under control. I've tried a couple of different types but this works best for me. Highly recommend it for anyone wishing to slow down those racing thoughts!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3346025 on Aug 21, 2014

not too sure, but I think it works pretty well

Made me sleepy!

Posted by 5616603806499151341 on Jan 03, 2016

Effect lasted for approx. 2 hours from intake of one capsule.

source naturals l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer3082550 on Oct 25, 2012

seems to be a good product