MauiGal

Posted by Reviewer3133441 on Jun 11, 2008

The best natural way to calm your mind. I take one before bedtime. Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2328120 on Jun 02, 2008

Taking this (in conjunction with Chill Pill) has helped my depression and anxiety more than St. John's Wort or 5-HTP, without the stoned feeling I got from Paxil.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2972335 on Jun 02, 2008

Really does the job :)

L Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on May 09, 2008

Its been working very well I sleep great!

Doctor

Posted by Reviewer2390379 on May 06, 2008

Great

Posted by Reviewer1318028 on Apr 25, 2008

I think this works--I often take it with Melatonin to help me sleep. I initally wanted something to calm my nerves after dealing with my 2 young kids (3.5 and 1.5). I also take it sometimes when they take a nap--so it's finally quiet--so it's hard to tell.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1680194 on Apr 24, 2008

I was really excited to gives this a try as an anxiety aid, based on the raving reviews here, but I was sorely disappointed. I never planned on taking it regularly, only during periods of expected stress and anxiety, but I found that this supplement seemed to have no effect. I have taken it during the morning and afternoon, and saw no difference in my state of mind.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

I just started this and I am using it for anxiety that happens throughout my day at times. It has been a great product and I find that my mind seems to be clearer than it has been in a long time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has anxiety or stress. It works in about 30 minutes and the effect last about 8 hours. It has no side effects for me. You do not get sleepy and yet you do not get wired.

L-THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer2760706 on Apr 08, 2008

My husband and I bought this for our son who suffers from ADD. It seems to be working much better than the Puritan Pride brand. In doing our research Source Natural seems to be one of the better brand names. Good stuff! Keep up the good work. J & T of Florida

Posted by Reviewer1792371 on Apr 01, 2008

I'm very happy with the product and the time until I got it delivered to my address in Switzerland. I sometimes order products from Germany, our neighbor country, and these shippings take twice as long as this one and cost far more. I will buy more products some thime in the future, especially now that we profit from an excellent exchange rate :-)