L-Theanine,200 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2010799 on Jan 30, 2012

My pharmacist recommended I take 3 capsules a day to help me sleep at night. I have been using for a year and find this product to be working well. When I take it regularly and properly I sleep better. Kathy

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2497572 on Nov 29, 2011

a mild relaxing effect and reasonable price.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1274405 on May 23, 2010

No apparent side effects.Great service!

good night sleep

Posted by Reviewer1851124 on Aug 01, 2011

this was a great price and does give a peaceful affect

Good but a bit strong

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

I like these a lot, very relaxing, but not really drowsy. I do however find they can influence my driving a bit, and they are on the strong side. Next time I will order less mg/per capsule.

Gifted, ADHD, and Asperger's

Posted by Reviewer2084399 on Mar 14, 2011

I have noticed an improvement in my son's ability to self-regulate and focus. I don't know if its my imagination, but I swear that his verbal and social skills have improved. Not a miracle, but better. This is a higher quality supplement than the omega 3-6-9 we've used in the past. We will definitely continue to purchase.

Very Calming!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 20, 2011

I have been taking L-theanine for only two weeks now but I definitely feel that it relaxes me and calms me down. Would definitely recommend.

L-Theanine helps improve depression

Posted by Reviewer2549060 on Jul 17, 2011

I have purchased L-Theanine from iHerb.com. The product not only help me control my depression which I have been suffering for the last one year, it also reduces my body aches and pain. I like to thank iHerb.com for the efficient delivery service. Thank you iHerb.com.

l theanine

Posted by Reviewer1240075 on Feb 14, 2009

We are still experimenting with the product. We are hoping that it will be an alternative to medication for ADHD. It does seem to make a difference so far.

Source Naturals,L-Theanine,200mg,60