l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer3194453 on Aug 25, 2009

excellent product, right price p&p very cheap &speedy

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Oct 10, 2010

I take this to improve my immune system and prevent anxiety. It is amazing. I have Crohn's disease, and I love this product. I also tried another brand, big mistake. This is the best brand for L-Theanine. Fantastic feeling after taking this.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2191082 on Nov 20, 2009

I love this natural product. It is great for PMS & low level anxiety and nervousness.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.

Anxiety-B-Gone

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

That's what they should call this... because I have some social phobias and anxiety, but I just take one of these a day and it takes the edge off... Don't get me wrong, I still hate going out, but at least now I can actually do it without making up excuses as to why I "can't" go when really I just couldn't go.

Will not be without it

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jun 01, 2011

Due to a number of chronic diseases, incl adrenal exhaustion, as well as the damage to my nervous system done by Rickettsia (akin to Lyme's disease) and constant stresses in my life, I would go completely nuts without this. This keeps me grounded and calm during the day by taking one in the morning, MAYBE on in the afternoon if things get rough, and it helps me sleep better at night - I take 1 teaspoon of liquid potassium and 1 teaspoon of liquid magnesium before bed with 2 caps of this. I tried other brands and this is my favourite.

good price on l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on May 17, 2011

I have been taking l-theanine as a preventative for depression for some months, and the source naturals brand is a better price and seems to work as well as any of the others I have tried.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Feb 20, 2010

Feel more rested...sleep better at night. No after affects

rate of L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2836340 on Mar 03, 2010

very good for depression and anxiety

Great for social anxiety and irritability

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

Theanine helps me to cope with the anxiety I experience whenever I am faced with a social situation. It makes me calm, happy and more sociable. It's also good at calming my irritability during those times of month, or whenever I take too much caffeine. However, sometimes it makes me a bit spacey.