l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer3194453 on Aug 25, 2009

excellent product, right price p&p very cheap &speedy

Anxiety-B-Gone

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

That's what they should call this... because I have some social phobias and anxiety, but I just take one of these a day and it takes the edge off... Don't get me wrong, I still hate going out, but at least now I can actually do it without making up excuses as to why I "can't" go when really I just couldn't go.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Nov 16, 2009

Used for sleep enhancement, I found this comparable to Melatonin - better sleep with interesting dreams.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Sep 23, 2008

i've been using source naturals l-theanine for almost a month now and i must say i love it. it improves my mood and cognition, plus it helps with migraines and everyday aches and pains. really great product. i think it's worth a try. it's cheaper than an SSRI, plus it's all natural, and it doesn't hurt to try!

A good supplement, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1697545 on Dec 13, 2008

L-Theanine takes the edge off anxiety, and seems to work. My only (minor) gripe is that you have to let the pills dissolve in your mouth -- not unpleasant but takes some time.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1680194 on Apr 24, 2008

I was really excited to gives this a try as an anxiety aid, based on the raving reviews here, but I was sorely disappointed. I never planned on taking it regularly, only during periods of expected stress and anxiety, but I found that this supplement seemed to have no effect. I have taken it during the morning and afternoon, and saw no difference in my state of mind.

Posted by Reviewer1528447 on Mar 20, 2008

This product has been effective for me in the prevention of migraines caused by tension.

Posted by Reviewer1792371 on Apr 01, 2008

I'm very happy with the product and the time until I got it delivered to my address in Switzerland. I sometimes order products from Germany, our neighbor country, and these shippings take twice as long as this one and cost far more. I will buy more products some thime in the future, especially now that we profit from an excellent exchange rate :-)

Always nice, to take off the edge of anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

I take these daily to help manage slight day to day anxiety. Good stuff.