Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Oct 10, 2010

I take this to improve my immune system and prevent anxiety. It is amazing. I have Crohn's disease, and I love this product. I also tried another brand, big mistake. This is the best brand for L-Theanine. Fantastic feeling after taking this.

Will not be without it

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jun 01, 2011

Due to a number of chronic diseases, incl adrenal exhaustion, as well as the damage to my nervous system done by Rickettsia (akin to Lyme's disease) and constant stresses in my life, I would go completely nuts without this. This keeps me grounded and calm during the day by taking one in the morning, MAYBE on in the afternoon if things get rough, and it helps me sleep better at night - I take 1 teaspoon of liquid potassium and 1 teaspoon of liquid magnesium before bed with 2 caps of this. I tried other brands and this is my favourite.

Posted by Reviewer2191082 on Nov 20, 2009

I love this natural product. It is great for PMS & low level anxiety and nervousness.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Sep 23, 2008

i've been using source naturals l-theanine for almost a month now and i must say i love it. it improves my mood and cognition, plus it helps with migraines and everyday aches and pains. really great product. i think it's worth a try. it's cheaper than an SSRI, plus it's all natural, and it doesn't hurt to try!

A good supplement, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1697545 on Dec 13, 2008

L-Theanine takes the edge off anxiety, and seems to work. My only (minor) gripe is that you have to let the pills dissolve in your mouth -- not unpleasant but takes some time.

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Nov 16, 2009

Used for sleep enhancement, I found this comparable to Melatonin - better sleep with interesting dreams.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1680194 on Apr 24, 2008

I was really excited to gives this a try as an anxiety aid, based on the raving reviews here, but I was sorely disappointed. I never planned on taking it regularly, only during periods of expected stress and anxiety, but I found that this supplement seemed to have no effect. I have taken it during the morning and afternoon, and saw no difference in my state of mind.

Always nice, to take off the edge of anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

I take these daily to help manage slight day to day anxiety. Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1792371 on Apr 01, 2008

I'm very happy with the product and the time until I got it delivered to my address in Switzerland. I sometimes order products from Germany, our neighbor country, and these shippings take twice as long as this one and cost far more. I will buy more products some thime in the future, especially now that we profit from an excellent exchange rate :-)