Anxiety-B-Gone

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

That's what they should call this... because I have some social phobias and anxiety, but I just take one of these a day and it takes the edge off... Don't get me wrong, I still hate going out, but at least now I can actually do it without making up excuses as to why I "can't" go when really I just couldn't go.

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Nov 16, 2009

Used for sleep enhancement, I found this comparable to Melatonin - better sleep with interesting dreams.

A good supplement, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1697545 on Dec 13, 2008

L-Theanine takes the edge off anxiety, and seems to work. My only (minor) gripe is that you have to let the pills dissolve in your mouth -- not unpleasant but takes some time.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Sep 23, 2008

i've been using source naturals l-theanine for almost a month now and i must say i love it. it improves my mood and cognition, plus it helps with migraines and everyday aches and pains. really great product. i think it's worth a try. it's cheaper than an SSRI, plus it's all natural, and it doesn't hurt to try!

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1680194 on Apr 24, 2008

I was really excited to gives this a try as an anxiety aid, based on the raving reviews here, but I was sorely disappointed. I never planned on taking it regularly, only during periods of expected stress and anxiety, but I found that this supplement seemed to have no effect. I have taken it during the morning and afternoon, and saw no difference in my state of mind.

Posted by Reviewer1528447 on Mar 20, 2008

This product has been effective for me in the prevention of migraines caused by tension.

Posted by Reviewer1792371 on Apr 01, 2008

I'm very happy with the product and the time until I got it delivered to my address in Switzerland. I sometimes order products from Germany, our neighbor country, and these shippings take twice as long as this one and cost far more. I will buy more products some thime in the future, especially now that we profit from an excellent exchange rate :-)

Always nice, to take off the edge of anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

I take these daily to help manage slight day to day anxiety. Good stuff.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Oct 10, 2010

I take this to improve my immune system and prevent anxiety. It is amazing. I have Crohn's disease, and I love this product. I also tried another brand, big mistake. This is the best brand for L-Theanine. Fantastic feeling after taking this.

Great Stuff!