excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 01, 2012

after years of using effexor, dreading to wean off due to the withdrawal symptoms, i finally took a week off to stop cold turkey (at the most i used 375mg effexor, gradually went down to 37,5mg where i been stuck for a year or so). the first days off of effexor where horrible! anyone who's used SNRI's knows what i am talking about. luckily i had l-theanine to take the edge off. i also used 5-htp, l-thyrosine. this combo has made it so much easier to quit, calmed my mind and makes me feel like "me" again. my psychologist is surprised at how easily i quit effexor, he has had lots of other patients who've really struggled to do so, and even when they finally got off the meds, they continue to struggle with clinical depression, heavy duty anxiety and whatnot. i am by no means saying my life is perfect, but this product really helps. i tried not using it after 10 days off effexor but my thinking became really too bad so quickly took the l-theanine, and an hour after i felt better. i hope for the future i will some day be able to live a good life without too many supplements, but as of today, i will take my supplements as an excellent alternative to SSRI's and SNRI's, HTH :)

goooooood

Posted by 5126534133258520668 on Nov 20, 2013

i bought thig for my sister. she likes it

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2254791 on Nov 27, 2007

This product works great, I have purchased multiple times.

Doctor