Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

This product has changed my life!

Posted by 4877369431605964149 on Aug 31, 2012

For as long as I can remember, I have suffered from anxiety that brought me to a depressive state and panic attacks..terrible way to live. This illness runs in my family and came from my father. I also had my dear brother take his own life 20 years ago because he could not take it anymore.. and he never got the help that he needed. Through the years, I have been on Paxil, Prozac, Celexa, Colonzepam...you name it. Upon my last visit to a dr. that cost me $150, he told me that I had a low serotonin level and I needed 'professional help'. Out of pure desperation, I went on the net and started learning everything I could about this illness...which brought me to this site and that a little pill 2-3 times a day is all I needed. I went to a local healh food store and found this same product..just to try it. IT WORKED! I trashed my Celexa. I did find this site and it is much cheaper to buy and I ordered 120 of them and will continue to order. I have told 2 friends that suffer the same and they are trying it, too. No more sleepless nights, no side affects NO MORE ANXIETY and I have a complete and full life, finally. THANKS iHerb!

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3091225 on Feb 24, 2008

I have have been using this product for approx. 1 1/2 yrs. I have tried other brands of L-Tryptophan and I think this is the best. You also offer it at the best price around. Thank you.

good product to induce sleep

Posted by Reviewer2669925 on Jan 23, 2008

Taken along with vit. B6 at bedtime helps to stay asleep all night. I cut the 500mg. tab in half, with 25mg. of B6.

A Trusted Suppliment and Brand Name

Posted by Reviewer2189659 on Sep 27, 2008

My father, a Chiropractor, always had us use L-tryptophan during high stress events,ie. weddings, etc. It made such a huge difference-with no side affects. Then it was banned...... My health food store tells me it's still banned and they don't carry any! I was delighted to find several brands to choose from at iherb and Source Naturals has been my choice with many suppliments in the past.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2031157 on Jul 02, 2009

Excellent product. The capsules work 100% better for me than the tablets. They help me sleep and one or two taken when I'm stressed calm me down immediately. I've reordered many times and will continue to do so.