Reviews 3-star

Almost Successful

Posted by Reviewer1053064 on Nov 04, 2009

My sleep patterns have moderately improved. I take three L-Tryptophan pills at night approximately 30 minutes before I go to bed.

L-tryptophan tablets

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Jul 16, 2010

i usually buy the capsules and bought these by mistake. i think the capsules work better or maybe just faster. either way they are giving me a good nights sleep (combined with magnesium), well worth it.

Try another brand

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Oct 21, 2015

The doctor told me I have a L/tryptophan defiency and I need it for my hormonal disbalance. Based on the reviews I ordered this product. The first night I took 500 mg on an empty stomach. I didn´t notice anything. The second night I took 1500 mg, which I consider quite a lot. The only effect: deeper sleep. I continued to use 1500 mg for a fortnight. About the hormonal disbalance I don´t know, but I didn´t have less migraine, more gutmotility, less pain, less stress, so I stopped taking it.. Oh, and it only works when you take it on an empty stomach and go to bed immediately. When you eat at 7 pm, only drink water afterwards, take the supplement at 11 pm and work till midnight and then go to bed, the effect is zero!! I tried another brand (not available on iherb.com)and with only 500 mg I experienced better sleep, beter mood, more gutmotility, etc.