Really helped with sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2991146 on Apr 22, 2009

I purchased L-Tryptophan 500mg to help with sleep. I've been taking Ambien for years and would like to eventually come off of it completely. I started taking 3 L-Tryptophan pills, about 30 min before bed, with a B complex vitamin. It took 4 or 5 days for me to start noticing a difference with my sleep. I fall asleep easily and I have been feeling much more rested when I wake up in the morning. I remember my dreams more often now too. I have even stepped down my Ambien dosage to half a pill and plan to be off it it in 2 weeks. The L-Tryptophan really has helped me, and I've had difficulty sleeping for as long as I can remember. I feel great knowing this is a natural product. I am thrilled that I won't be Ambien-dependent within a few weeks!

one big side effect

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Oct 06, 2010

My fiancee takes these every night and sometimes during the day to help him relax, and sleep. I can't take them because even 1/2 of one makes me dizzy. Everyone is different.

Great in combination with R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2271350 on Apr 08, 2008

L-Tryptophan 500mg/evening for me has no observed effects on its own but it increases the blessed effects of R-Lipoic Acid 200mg/morning. Back is some of the effortless remembering of names from faces as in childhood, where in the last decade the faces were familiar but names more frequently used to get lost in fog. I rest well (maybe a Tryptophan effect) and am more alert and less concerned of losing any marbles while I work or speak.

source naturals L-Trptophan, 500 mg. 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1626846 on Oct 23, 2008

So far this product has helped with insomnia. Three at bedtime is too much for me, so I take one and if I awake later I take another. It's the only supplement that has worked so far.

Weird dreams

Posted by 5611778108828337788 on May 02, 2016

It took a couple of weeks to feel the benefits of this product but my sleep definately improved and my anxiety was moderately reduced. Had some weird dreams though. Really weird! My son son also found this helped him to sleep during a stressful period at university.

효과 있어요

Posted by 4746735633267371684 on Aug 01, 2014

진짜 잠 안올때 먹으면 효과 있더라구요. 여러가지 일이 많아 계속 잠을 못자고 선잠이 들더라도 뒤숭숭한 꿈을 꾸어 깨곤 했는데 이거 3알씩 꾸준히 먹고 나서부터 푹 잡니다. 확실히 도움이 되니 또 구입하려구요.

great for sleep and mood

Posted by Reviewer3014091 on Dec 11, 2015

I'm taking this with a herbal serenity = stressless formula. Together i sleep better and have a sunnier outlook. Fabulous! Both better together than separately. No grogginess like with 5HTP, just does the job well.

L-Tryptophan, 500mg

Posted by 5740725845993710209 on Jan 26, 2016

I really started feeling super, even lost a few pounds, but then after 2 weeks of taking L-Tryptophan I stared to itch all over and broke out in a rash. Otherwise I would highly recommend this product.

Helped sleep, but looking for other changes

Posted by Reviewer1061325 on Sep 05, 2008

Hard to rate at this time ... just started but already I think I am sleeping a little better but looking for some other changes. I intend to review again the next time I order to see if it meets my expectations.

It seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2038558 on May 16, 2009

It seems to work, my son takes to counteract the effects of a medication he takes which causes depression. I take it for sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »