L-Tryptophan, 500mg

Posted by 5740725845993710209 on Jan 26, 2016

I really started feeling super, even lost a few pounds, but then after 2 weeks of taking L-Tryptophan I stared to itch all over and broke out in a rash. Otherwise I would highly recommend this product.

great for sleep and mood

Posted by Reviewer3014091 on Dec 11, 2015

I'm taking this with a herbal serenity = stressless formula. Together i sleep better and have a sunnier outlook. Fabulous! Both better together than separately. No grogginess like with 5HTP, just does the job well.

효과 있어요

Posted by 4746735633267371684 on Aug 01, 2014

진짜 잠 안올때 먹으면 효과 있더라구요. 여러가지 일이 많아 계속 잠을 못자고 선잠이 들더라도 뒤숭숭한 꿈을 꾸어 깨곤 했는데 이거 3알씩 꾸준히 먹고 나서부터 푹 잡니다. 확실히 도움이 되니 또 구입하려구요.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Jan 20, 2014

I take 3 at night and they help me sleep.

A sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Dec 31, 2013

I used this 1 hour before bedtime to help me sleep. It is helpful, but I have since started using melatonin instead. I had no side effects.

ltryptophan

Posted by 5073187470024041043 on Jun 23, 2013

wish it didnt contain iron

Deep sleep

Posted by Reviewer2297685 on Oct 14, 2012

Taken before bed on an empty stomach, with a simple sugar, this gives me refreshing, rejuvenating, deep sleep and I awake in a good mood. Also taken during the day occaisionally when stressed, burnt out, cravin carbs. It seems to keep me in sync. The only negative is that it is best absorbed with a simple sugar. So I usually prefer 5-HTP when low-carbin. I usually take along with active B-6.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1244631 on Jul 18, 2012

L-Tryptophan is a must for those who have difficulty staying asleep at night. I usually wake between 3 and 4 in the morning and have had trouble getting back to sleep. Now I take 3 capsuls when I wake prematurely and am asleep again in about 20 minutes. And there is no "hang over" that you might get with other sleeping aids. I am so happy I discovered this product!

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 15, 2011

Very difficult to tell if these are having an effect because I'm taking GABA and melatonin as well. But I can say that together they are all having a positive effect on my mood and sleep. These aren't cheap so I'll have to be more certain of their effect for repeated use in the future.

Need

Posted by Reviewer1235767 on Sep 26, 2011

I think in Finland Tryptophan levels are low so i can make them better with this, alsoworks as sleep support.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »