• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

This worked well for sleeping and depression at first taking it just before bed but then my body got used to it and the effect was not as good. But now I take it before bedtime and use 5-HTP if I wake up at 2pm and St johns wort in the daytime .

Sleepless and Panic Attack

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I heard it's good to normalise Dopamine and Serotonin, and also regulate the Carcadian Rhythm, so will give it a try. Hopeful that is works! So many people has written a good review on it and I often go by reviews and recommendations these days.

Not use

Posted by 4819104399149135226 on Nov 23, 2013

Not use

helped in a complex of other amino acids

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. yet I got back my sleep, and my mood improved (when I have a chance to sleep with 5mo in the house)I trust this brand and will continue taking it.

great for sleep, mild depression

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

due to various issues, I've spent decades searching for the perfect sleep. I've tried nearly everything. Most nutrients did very little, most medications left me feeling like a drugged-out zombie. That's not how I want to live, so I kept searching, until I stumbled onto this (in an Iherb review, no less): each evening at bedtime I take one teaspoon of glycine powder, a half-teaspoon of taurine powder, and a quarter teaspoon of Gaba powder. I stir these into lukewarm water. They mix easily and completely, and the taste is mildly sweet. I take tryptophan and magnesium capsules at the same time. Within minutes a gentle sleep blanket comes over me. I then sleep 7-8 uninterrupted hours, and wake up refreshed and feeling great. My wife, who has always been a very light sleeper, and would be awakened byu the slightest noise, reports that she sleeps more deeply and wakes up much less often. This combination really works! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

should be good

Posted by Reviewer2670900 on Nov 28, 2012

good

EXCELLENT

Posted by maryanne4u on Feb 29, 2012

Excellent for insomnia with Calms FORTE SLEEP Aid

Have been taking for months

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Feb 22, 2012

This product has helped me sleep better, reduce the amount of prescription sleep meds, and improves my mood significantly during the day. I take 1 at bedtime. I've tried other brands but find Source Naturals at the 500mg is the best.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2003565 on Feb 21, 2012

Good sleep with this one

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 09, 2012

I have adrenal fatigue with high nighttime cortisol. This product helps increase my seretonin levels so I don't wake up hot and sweaty in the middle of the night. I started with the tablets, but they didn't work as well. These work great.