• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

solid

Posted by Reviewer1289517 on Jan 06, 2009

got this for my father who has trouble sleeping and with anxiety. he loved prozac until he tried to enjoy himself and found himself feeling very flat. This worked for him in that regard.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2137824 on Feb 03, 2009

really helps me wind down and fall asleep, especially when my mind is racing.

This works well for me

Posted by ellelisw on May 23, 2009

I've been a restless sleeper for a long time and have tried many products to help. Tryptophan has brought the best results... I can fall asleep and sleep well without feeling "hungover" in the morning. The side effect is I'm more refreshed, calmer and happier throughout the day. I couple this with L-Theanine and/or relora when I'm especially stressed. I don't use it every night but I do find that, if I don't take it on a regular basis, my restlessness and sleeplessness return and I'm more stressed during the day. I've tried other labels for tryptophan, but of the brands iHerb carries, Source Naturals has been the most consistently potent and effective for me. Plus, the price cannot be beat.

Sleep well.

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on Sep 23, 2010

Very effective for me for anxiety and sleeping (with 5 HTP).

, L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3322722 on Sep 07, 2008

Seems to be good quality product. Great for sleep and calming effect.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2936797 on Nov 19, 2008

Have used The Vitamin Shoppe's L-Tryptophan caps and had great sleep. Was buying a bunch of stuff on iherb so thought I'd try the Source Naturals caps because it was cheap - big mistake. Last night had a horrible groggy insomnia and depressed feeling. Will not touch this product again.

Good brand of L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3265803 on Nov 03, 2007

This product helps me fall back to sleep and continue dreaming the many times I awaken at night from my medical condition.

Good for sleep...

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 05, 2015

Along with melatonin, it helps me sleep through the night.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2534274 on Aug 09, 2010

This product works well. It helps calm my system down on the nights I have trouble sleeping. I will probably go back to caplets next time though. I experienced a little bit of aftertaste with the capsules.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2423568 on Oct 16, 2007

This works! Helps me to go to sleep at night!