• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Oct 04, 2011

I have been taking these for a couple of weeks and have noticed better sleeping patterns. I don't wake up near as often in the night and I wake up more refreshed.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1764211 on Jan 20, 2010

Excellent remedy for mild insomnia. This particular product works well. Can take up to 2-3 if necessary.

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Aug 20, 2010

My husband and I both take 3 of these at bedtime and sleep quite well. I previously had difficulty falling asleep and now, within about 15 minutes, I'm off for a good night's rest! We've tried Melatonin and it works great for a few hours, then I'm wide awake. I'm sticking with Tryptophan!

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1691530 on Oct 01, 2009

For people who don't make enough serotonin and suffer from depression this product is literally a life saver on top of naturally helping with sleep.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2074100 on Nov 09, 2007

Feel much better with the winter blues with this product

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Aug 23, 2008

I'm so thankful for this product. I sleep much better with this product and no side effects. I love it!

EFFECTIVE PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2207523 on Sep 28, 2008

I work 3rd shift, so I use 2 capsules of this with 1 melatonin tab daily, to help me sleep noon to 9 pm. It works very effectively. I sleep as though it were a deep night sleep.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 09, 2012

I have adrenal fatigue with high nighttime cortisol. This product helps increase my seretonin levels so I don't wake up hot and sweaty in the middle of the night. I started with the tablets, but they didn't work as well. These work great.

helped in a complex of other amino acids

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. yet I got back my sleep, and my mood improved (when I have a chance to sleep with 5mo in the house)I trust this brand and will continue taking it.

L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3185305 on Dec 08, 2008

I liked this product much better than the powder L-tryptophan.