• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

EFFECTIVE PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2207523 on Sep 28, 2008

I work 3rd shift, so I use 2 capsules of this with 1 melatonin tab daily, to help me sleep noon to 9 pm. It works very effectively. I sleep as though it were a deep night sleep.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2534274 on Aug 09, 2010

This product works well. It helps calm my system down on the nights I have trouble sleeping. I will probably go back to caplets next time though. I experienced a little bit of aftertaste with the capsules.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1764211 on Jan 20, 2010

Excellent remedy for mild insomnia. This particular product works well. Can take up to 2-3 if necessary.

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1691530 on Oct 01, 2009

For people who don't make enough serotonin and suffer from depression this product is literally a life saver on top of naturally helping with sleep.

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Aug 20, 2010

My husband and I both take 3 of these at bedtime and sleep quite well. I previously had difficulty falling asleep and now, within about 15 minutes, I'm off for a good night's rest! We've tried Melatonin and it works great for a few hours, then I'm wide awake. I'm sticking with Tryptophan!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 09, 2012

I have adrenal fatigue with high nighttime cortisol. This product helps increase my seretonin levels so I don't wake up hot and sweaty in the middle of the night. I started with the tablets, but they didn't work as well. These work great.

better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Oct 04, 2011

I have been taking these for a couple of weeks and have noticed better sleeping patterns. I don't wake up near as often in the night and I wake up more refreshed.

Good for sleep...

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 05, 2015

Along with melatonin, it helps me sleep through the night.

helped in a complex of other amino acids

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. yet I got back my sleep, and my mood improved (when I have a chance to sleep with 5mo in the house)I trust this brand and will continue taking it.

L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3185305 on Dec 08, 2008

I liked this product much better than the powder L-tryptophan.