Standard

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

Good stuff. Fast delivery.

Posted by 5438848548685528098 on Jul 08, 2013

Good stuff. Fast delivery.

For Sleeping

Posted by 5750346776589271785 on Mar 18, 2013

I have just started using these to help regain a sensible sleep pattern. The first night I took 2 tabs half an hour before bed I slept well but felt rather lethargic the next day, not used the next night on third night took 1 slept well and felt alright throughout the day. Had 1/2 a tablet on the 4th still slept well so am continuing on 1/2 a tablet and am very pleased I can now get a good nights sleep. Great product and price compared to the one manufacturer/distributor in Australia, very fast service from iherb. Thankyou

Really helping me to sleep

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

Been taking this over a month now and except for one night, I am falling right to sleep within minutes of hitting the sack. I still wake up for a bathroom trip during the night, but am able to fall right back to sleep after it. And I have no grogginess or hung-over feeling, like I got from Melatonin, when I wake up in the morning. Good stuff!

L tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Dec 21, 2012

I haven't tried this alone with no other sleep aids, so I do not know how much it is helping yet. I would try it again, though.

Rest

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Dec 04, 2012

Brings rest and quiet to the mind to help sleep at night.

bargain

Posted by Reviewer1639774 on Apr 13, 2012

l-tryptophan seeems to work fine. also hss important b-6 coenzyme that's key to eye health

Nighty night

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 13, 2012

A couple of these at night helps bring on deep restful sleep.

Sleepy Time

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I like to use Tryptophan for sleep & have needed to use it instead of Niacin since my stomach has become too sensitive for niacin. I use 3 capsules a night, along with chelated magnesium and melatonin. Sleep like a baby and this helps keep serotonin levels up so you can stay your happy self as you age. Highly recommended!

Very good