Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Oct 06, 2009

I am very pleased with this product. Started with 2 tablets as I was using 2 capsules of another brand and found that 1 tablet works just as well. Much easier to swallow than the capsule for me. iherb stands by their shipping policy as they did not send the order the day it was ordered and so upgraded my shipping to a faster delivery.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2202029 on Dec 30, 2008

Mood has definitely improved.

Ah, sleep...

Posted by Reviewer2966336 on Dec 23, 2009

My doctor recommended this for my anxiety, and it really does help. Without this, I was miserable. Take with juice at bedtime for peaceful sleep.

Sleepy Time

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I like to use Tryptophan for sleep & have needed to use it instead of Niacin since my stomach has become too sensitive for niacin. I use 3 capsules a night, along with chelated magnesium and melatonin. Sleep like a baby and this helps keep serotonin levels up so you can stay your happy self as you age. Highly recommended!

Well... My insomnia seemed more powerful than I thought.

Posted by 5283306756865127230 on Oct 19, 2014

I tried two pills per every night to help me fall asleep, but I ended up waking up till 4 or 6 a.m, like I usually did. (I think this symptom of insomnia has slowly developed as chronic one that I could hardly control now.) I could not see any changes, but I will try for three months to see the improvement. If these pills are not working, I might consider to buy more stronger inducer pills. hah...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2292096 on Apr 21, 2014

Helpful in getting off to sleep and waking feeling happier and lighter. Great price and delivery to New Zealand was fast.

Rest

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Dec 04, 2012

Brings rest and quiet to the mind to help sleep at night.

AHH, blessed sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Mar 18, 2009

If you have trouble falling or staying asleep I found this very helpful - I took 500mg for every 50-75 lbs of body weight.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Sep 23, 2010

I've used this brand and the NOW brand and the Jarrow Brand - they all seem to work for me about the same - which is very well. I really like taking it to help me fall asleep. And I think it helps me stay asleep better - although there are nights when I still wake up for no reason! I love my tryptophan!

helps sleep

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Nov 05, 2010

after using this product my mood is more steady and I sleep very well