10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

happy

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Jan 26, 2008

I've been suffering from depression for the last 10 years and this product helped me to laugh a bit. It gave me the energy that I lack for the whole of my life. Now it's easier to communicate to laugh and to do sport. I was so lethargic to do anything. But it contains wheat&gluten be carefull if you are allergic to those.

Very helpful for my slight ADD conditions

Posted by Reviewer2891612 on Jun 13, 2010

I started taking ADD medication as an adult (long story as to how I got to that point) but found that even the least powerful medication had bad side effects. 500mg or 1000mg of L-tyrosine is more effective for me and has less side effects.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Oct 15, 2010

Even though this really gave me an energy boost, it also made me feel aggressive. I only took one tablet for two days. This is a useful supplement, but I think I may need to take it in a balanced formula. Go slow until you know how it will affect you.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1747088 on Apr 11, 2010

I don't like the gelatin pill covers, so I've had to tap the powder into my mouth before getting these tabs. Being a white meat or poultry vegetarian myself, I didn't like it when I found out that the gelatin was made from cow skin. I don't eat the pill covers anyway, but eating from something that was packaged with it isn't all that great either. I was delighted to find out that tyrosine could be in tablet form, and since it's not binded with something like lactose, but something I take anyway in my orange juice; calcium, it's even better. I got sick when I stopped using the tyrosine pills I had before, while I was waiting for this shipment to arrive, and I found out that my thyroid function is more important than I thought.

Mood Elivator

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I use Tyrosine to boost my mood. A single 500mg dose is noticable several hrs later. It also helps with energy.