Great with ALCAR

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

Tyrosine is useful for energy by itself but I really liked when combined with 2-3 grams of ALCAR. Tyrosine gives you that energy boost and ALCAR helps focus and direct it.

Wonderful product

Posted by -Peri- on Mar 15, 2016

I am hypothyroid and despite being on medication my concentration and energy levels are somewhere down the drain (in addition of being hypo I am single parent and university student which drains all my energy and then some)... But not anymore! I have used this product for a week and I can say I have noticed increase in energy and regaining my cognitive skills slowly despite being highly sceptical about this! :)

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Dec 14, 2015

Feeling cold and unmotivated all the time, I thought I would give this a try, feeling something was off with my thyroid. It was a big mistake. The first couple days there was no effect at 1000 mg on an empty stomach. The third day I started feeling weird - really weird, like I was wired and high at the same time. Then I decided to go down to 500 mg. It got even worse - just a bad experience. I am getting off of it - I would rather be cold and tired. I should note I do drink caffeine and am by nature a tense person, so these may be factors. I would definitely not take this if you consume caffeine. All I know is now I have to wait to repair the issues this caused.

Good

Posted by 5079616329957795945 on May 10, 2014

Good. Boost my concentration.

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer2734169 on Apr 22, 2014

It is a bit hard for me to review this product because I am taking it in conjunction with a bunch of other things. I used to take ThyroFem for my low thyroid function but just decided to buy each individual ingredient in bulk instead. L-Tyrosine is just one of those ingredients. But like I said, it seems to be working ok.

Very good

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Apr 06, 2014

It's a good product, and even better when is taken with DMAE and Gingko, a great combo. This got me out from letargy! It gave me lot of energy, mental and physical, also great for workout!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 01, 2013

This used to work very well for me but now doesn't. It makes me tired and I'm not sure why. Maybe I don't need it!

not sure

Posted by Anaterma on Sep 09, 2013

now some people are writing about calming effect, others write about energising effect while i'm here stuck with no effect at all, and surely without a calming one which i was seeking for. when i took it for the first time together with inositol and some other aminos i felt a strong calming effect but it was only once. there's no change in my anxiety levels or insomnia. i will continue to take this anyway since i notice that most aminos improve my skin condition and help me feel better when i'm sleep deprived. most likely won't repurchase.

Always a good choice

Posted by 4850436925450652366 on Dec 30, 2012

Source Naturals is always a good product and this is one is no different.

dindn't notice any diference

Posted by Reviewer2351257 on Oct 17, 2012

i took it some days but didnt notice anything

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »