happy

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Jan 26, 2008

I've been suffering from depression for the last 10 years and this product helped me to laugh a bit. It gave me the energy that I lack for the whole of my life. Now it's easier to communicate to laugh and to do sport. I was so lethargic to do anything. But it contains wheat&gluten be carefull if you are allergic to those.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Oct 15, 2010

Even though this really gave me an energy boost, it also made me feel aggressive. I only took one tablet for two days. This is a useful supplement, but I think I may need to take it in a balanced formula. Go slow until you know how it will affect you.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Nov 22, 2011

Just dont take them for an extended amount of time without 5-HTP or L-Tryptophan or they may start to make you depressed or anxious. Don't think they're as strong as a different brand that I tried before.

not sure

Posted by Anaterma on Sep 09, 2013

now some people are writing about calming effect, others write about energising effect while i'm here stuck with no effect at all, and surely without a calming one which i was seeking for. when i took it for the first time together with inositol and some other aminos i felt a strong calming effect but it was only once. there's no change in my anxiety levels or insomnia. i will continue to take this anyway since i notice that most aminos improve my skin condition and help me feel better when i'm sleep deprived. most likely won't repurchase.

Good

Posted by 5079616329957795945 on May 10, 2014

Good. Boost my concentration.

Great with ALCAR

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

Tyrosine is useful for energy by itself but I really liked when combined with 2-3 grams of ALCAR. Tyrosine gives you that energy boost and ALCAR helps focus and direct it.

ok product

Posted by 5566470386920844704 on Sep 06, 2016

I have used this for months, 2 per day. works ok for me.

good

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jul 27, 2009

I like this brand