Wonderful product

Posted by -Peri- on Mar 15, 2016

I am hypothyroid and despite being on medication my concentration and energy levels are somewhere down the drain (in addition of being hypo I am single parent and university student which drains all my energy and then some)... But not anymore! I have used this product for a week and I can say I have noticed increase in energy and regaining my cognitive skills slowly despite being highly sceptical about this! :)

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer2734169 on Apr 22, 2014

It is a bit hard for me to review this product because I am taking it in conjunction with a bunch of other things. I used to take ThyroFem for my low thyroid function but just decided to buy each individual ingredient in bulk instead. L-Tyrosine is just one of those ingredients. But like I said, it seems to be working ok.

Very good

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Apr 06, 2014

It's a good product, and even better when is taken with DMAE and Gingko, a great combo. This got me out from letargy! It gave me lot of energy, mental and physical, also great for workout!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 01, 2013

This used to work very well for me but now doesn't. It makes me tired and I'm not sure why. Maybe I don't need it!

Always a good choice

Posted by 4850436925450652366 on Dec 30, 2012

Source Naturals is always a good product and this is one is no different.

good stuff

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

gotta like it, at night time.

Helps Fibromyalgia.

Posted by Reviewer2938289 on May 02, 2012

As usual iherb deliver the goods with outstanding value in everyway.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Mar 05, 2012

Taking for nicotine withdrawal and it seems to boost my energy! Will continue to take!

Smoking Cessation

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Nov 24, 2011

After some extensive research on natural alternatives for smoking cessation I chose L-Tyrosine and respected manufacturer Source Naturals, as I have used many of their products previously for years. I started with 500 mg 2x day and after 4 days increased to 1000mg 2x day while reducing smoking to 5 or 6 cigs a day (from 20 per day previously). After 2 weeks at 2000mg a day I quit. I added Source Naturals Holy Basil for calmness and occasionally took a Nicorette mini lozenge for cravings. It worked!!!

Source Naturals, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

Interesting! My body metabolizes many, including fat loss and good management of stress at work (but with 2-3 tablets).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »