Very helpful for my slight ADD conditions

Posted by Reviewer2891612 on Jun 13, 2010

I started taking ADD medication as an adult (long story as to how I got to that point) but found that even the least powerful medication had bad side effects. 500mg or 1000mg of L-tyrosine is more effective for me and has less side effects.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1747088 on Apr 11, 2010

I don't like the gelatin pill covers, so I've had to tap the powder into my mouth before getting these tabs. Being a white meat or poultry vegetarian myself, I didn't like it when I found out that the gelatin was made from cow skin. I don't eat the pill covers anyway, but eating from something that was packaged with it isn't all that great either. I was delighted to find out that tyrosine could be in tablet form, and since it's not binded with something like lactose, but something I take anyway in my orange juice; calcium, it's even better. I got sick when I stopped using the tyrosine pills I had before, while I was waiting for this shipment to arrive, and I found out that my thyroid function is more important than I thought.

easy to halve dose

Posted by Reviewer1386821 on Mar 01, 2009

I like this tablet form because 500 mg is just too much for me and this is easy to split.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1152646 on Aug 18, 2010

This product is a life saver for me. Recommended by my physician several years ago. I wouldn't consider doing without it!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2609117 on Nov 25, 2009

This L-Tyrosine seems to do the job intended, which is to give us more focus and mental energy. i recommend it.

Good For Supporting Thyroid Disorders

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

I've read that L-Tyrosine assists with the imbalances associated with hypo-thyroidism. I haven't experienced any noticeable differences taking L-Tyrosine generally but feel good knowing I'm supporting my illness with a good quality supplement.

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Nov 20, 2008

This supplements is very god for skin problems and nails

Good if your experiencing sadness

Posted by Reviewer2778646 on Feb 17, 2011

After reading Dr. Batman's books, I gave this a try. I've been taking them for about five weeks and noticed early on that I don't feel the sadness. I choose this particular brand because I can cut them in half and take 250mg's daily. Will reorder again and again. Won't be without it.

Help for ME CFS

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Mar 15, 2011

I found Tyrosine to be helpful in regulating sleep patterns, and generally good in coping with CF. Tyrosine assists the body to make neuro transmitters.

Smoking Cessation

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Nov 24, 2011

After some extensive research on natural alternatives for smoking cessation I chose L-Tyrosine and respected manufacturer Source Naturals, as I have used many of their products previously for years. I started with 500 mg 2x day and after 4 days increased to 1000mg 2x day while reducing smoking to 5 or 6 cigs a day (from 20 per day previously). After 2 weeks at 2000mg a day I quit. I added Source Naturals Holy Basil for calmness and occasionally took a Nicorette mini lozenge for cravings. It worked!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »