Cholesterol Eliminator

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

I started taking this product to improve my memory and clear bad cholesterol from my arteries.

Magic

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Lecithin is needed by every cell in the body to help absorb the nutrients that the boby needs daily. It also contains a healthy amount of choline and inositol. Lecithin helps your body to flush the cholesterol fat and other fats out of the body with water instead of allowing it to build up. If you are like me and eat more than your share of fatty foods and you dont want high cholesterol or clogged arteries I highly recommend it. It works for me, I just had a complete health screen through my job and I have a Perfect bill of health other than being over weight which Im working on also.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3041889 on Feb 23, 2010

I've always been a fan of lecithin for memory help. I'm a college student and I have been taking this and I feel like I retain more information when I've been taking lecithin regularly. This seems like a good brand - I have taken one that I was not particularly fond of but that's not the case with this one.

Poor Product

Posted by Reviewer2179082 on Mar 08, 2013

Couldnt use this product. Many gel caps were broken and created a unusable oily mess.

A good brand !

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Jun 07, 2012

I think lecithin is good for memory help. I'm a teacher and I have been taking this and I like it. A good brand !

Source Naturals Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3351161 on Mar 23, 2007

Lecithin is helpful in the fight against high cholesterol levels. I appreciate having the Source Naturals Lecithin in the softgels form in order to add Lecithin to my diet on a daily basis.

Source Naturals Lecithin pills break

Posted by Reviewer1913976 on Jun 16, 2011

I've noticed that at least 2 or more of the softgels break in the container and cause a big, sticky mess. I keep a napkin handy each time I get one out so I can wipe the pill off. I will probably not buy the Source Natural Lecithins again. I'll opt for another brand.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Mar 19, 2009

These lecithin capsules are easier to take than lecithin granules.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Dec 21, 2007

Replaced Schiff with this brand and think these are higher quality. Will continue with this brand.

Bob

Posted by Reviewer2964982 on Jan 22, 2009

As good as the best I had.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »