Source Naturals, Life Flora, 3 Billion Cells, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1744629 on Jun 24, 2008

I've only taking these Life Flora about a week and a half and am very happy with the results. They certainly have brought a "calmness" to my stomach---which I very much appreciate. I have IBS and was constantly running to the restroom 3-9 times a day. So far three times is the MAXIMUM of my visits. I'm extremely happy with these results. Time will tell if this good luck will hold.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Sep 03, 2010

I bought this one for my friend,who has the severe constipation many years.this product give her better feeling. She can go to pupu everyday now.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 14, 2008

Has all the strains I want and no added starches. I trust Source Naturals, and the price is right.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1197949 on Jan 24, 2008

My husband uses this product for stomach problems he has had for years and has had a lot of success with it.

Better Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1238228 on Jun 22, 2009

I cannot explain how much better my digestion is with this product. I would never have imagined something so simple could work so good. works great at stopping gas from most foods, so you can eat what you like again.

- So Far So Good -

Posted by ChrisMic on Feb 28, 2011

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer3294366 on Dec 12, 2010

These work well for digestion and to alleviate intestinal gas.

Source brings the source of good health

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Nov 12, 2010

Source is another high vibrational supplement company. These wonderful capsules are brimming with the good stuff!!!!

life flora

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 16, 2010

One of my long-time favorites. works great.

the best probiotic I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 17, 2009

I have tried several brands with the last few years and these are the best, I used this with candida clear to help with yeast breakouts.