Source Naturals, Life Flora, 3 Billion Cells, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1744629 on Jun 24, 2008

I've only taking these Life Flora about a week and a half and am very happy with the results. They certainly have brought a "calmness" to my stomach---which I very much appreciate. I have IBS and was constantly running to the restroom 3-9 times a day. So far three times is the MAXIMUM of my visits. I'm extremely happy with these results. Time will tell if this good luck will hold.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Sep 03, 2010

I bought this one for my friend,who has the severe constipation many years.this product give her better feeling. She can go to pupu everyday now.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1197949 on Jan 24, 2008

My husband uses this product for stomach problems he has had for years and has had a lot of success with it.

Better Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1238228 on Jun 22, 2009

I cannot explain how much better my digestion is with this product. I would never have imagined something so simple could work so good. works great at stopping gas from most foods, so you can eat what you like again.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 14, 2008

Has all the strains I want and no added starches. I trust Source Naturals, and the price is right.

- So Far So Good -

Posted by ChrisMic on Feb 28, 2011

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1435757 on Nov 22, 2008

Very good long term help against problems with a oversensitive colon that produced otherwise constant kramps up to a point where even working was impossiple.

New to the capsules

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Dec 07, 2009

I just finished a container of Source Naturals Life Flora powder and had very good results. Decided to try the capsules for convenience. I give this to my dog too. I like the combination of flora in this one, especially that is has Streptococcus thermophilus which I'm hoping will prevent the recurring strep infection I get in my jaw. I really appreciate iherb's customer service, their low prices and reasonable shipping costs. You may find the same products at a slightly lower cost, but the shipping at other places always makes it more expensive.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer2142788 on Jul 08, 2008

A great way to avoid digestive problems. My 18 year old son also takes it for his acne, and it is working.

the best probiotic I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 17, 2009

I have tried several brands with the last few years and these are the best, I used this with candida clear to help with yeast breakouts.