New to the capsules

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Dec 07, 2009

I just finished a container of Source Naturals Life Flora powder and had very good results. Decided to try the capsules for convenience. I give this to my dog too. I like the combination of flora in this one, especially that is has Streptococcus thermophilus which I'm hoping will prevent the recurring strep infection I get in my jaw. I really appreciate iherb's customer service, their low prices and reasonable shipping costs. You may find the same products at a slightly lower cost, but the shipping at other places always makes it more expensive.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1435757 on Nov 22, 2008

Very good long term help against problems with a oversensitive colon that produced otherwise constant kramps up to a point where even working was impossiple.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer2142788 on Jul 08, 2008

A great way to avoid digestive problems. My 18 year old son also takes it for his acne, and it is working.

Improves intestinal health

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Apr 19, 2009

This helps with improving bowel function and gas.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Nov 26, 2010

Use it to regulate and boost my intestinal flora, and I feel the difference right away.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Aug 13, 2010

Really helps you stay regular! lol

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

One of the better probiotics I have tried. Effective for quickly eliminating gut related symptoms of food intolerances (washed down with 1-2 glasses of water) and for treating constipation. No irritation to my sensitive bowel. Did not eliminate my bloating, but then nothing else I've tried has (even charcoal). I think my distended belly is due to blastocystis hominis, which I'm still trying to eliminate after sixteen years of infection.

No more bellyaches

Posted by Reviewer2434815 on Jan 30, 2011

My son must use medicine daily and he usually got bellyache. These capsules has given especially very big help for those aches. He doesn't have bad aches anymore.

muito bom

Posted by 5349794711485922208 on Oct 03, 2013

o produto e sensacional muito bom adorei

Didn't notice a difference between these and the 30Billion brand.....:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency. So would this indicate that these ones are more stable? or was I lucky?