Flora is good for you.

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 28, 2011

I've used higher counts before but I think everyone should be using something like this. Price is fair count is okay. reggi

i like

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Apr 22, 2011

good potency good price

Working well for this customer with EI/MCS

Posted by Reviewer1873086 on Apr 21, 2011

I am delighted that I tolerate this brand as that is no small accomplishment for someone diagnosed with environmental illness and food allergies.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

One of the better probiotics I have tried. Effective for quickly eliminating gut related symptoms of food intolerances (washed down with 1-2 glasses of water) and for treating constipation. No irritation to my sensitive bowel. Did not eliminate my bloating, but then nothing else I've tried has (even charcoal). I think my distended belly is due to blastocystis hominis, which I'm still trying to eliminate after sixteen years of infection.

- So Far So Good -

Posted by ChrisMic on Feb 28, 2011

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

No more bellyaches

Posted by Reviewer2434815 on Jan 30, 2011

My son must use medicine daily and he usually got bellyache. These capsules has given especially very big help for those aches. He doesn't have bad aches anymore.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1057804 on Jan 02, 2011

I can't tell if they are doing anything major for me, but they aren't bad. Very easy to take.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer3294366 on Dec 12, 2010

These work well for digestion and to alleviate intestinal gas.

My review

Posted by Reviewer1015743 on Dec 09, 2010

Unfortunately ecause of delay in the shipment I got the items just 2 days ago and I didn't had chance to use them for a long period of tine. Hence I put 3 stars rate

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Nov 26, 2010

Use it to regulate and boost my intestinal flora, and I feel the difference right away.